𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎

You can imagine which Peter you want for this. I know it was a while ago I updated. I haven't been feeling well and it still not better. But I hope you guys like this and plz request anything. 

◈━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

The second someone mentioned you were all alone. He would always be there by your side. When you felt like you were never enough he was there. When you felt sad, angry, lonely he was there.

When you were crying he was there to comfort you, tell you everything would be okay.

You always left the light on late at night for him so he would know that you needed him.

"Tell me what's been happening, what's been on your mind"

He asks you that everytime he comes and you always answer him. He is there to hug you and tell you that everything would be alright.

You knew that you would never be alone, Wherever you were, anywhere or a part you were still together. He wanted you to be happy, he wanted to see you smile.

He would call your name and save you from the dark. He would bring back light into your heart. He would come back when he heard your call for him. He told you to never say goodbye only that he would come back. But everything changes when you become older, but you always knew that you had one true friend who was always there looking out for you.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈
I used some songs for this oneshot. Vote and don't be afraid to say anything. I'm a great listener and don't be afraid to tell me if u want a oneshot.
Give me something so I know what you guys like.😊
Take care and have a wonderful day, night or evening. ❤️