Peter Pan (Jealous) reader x Felix

Hey so here is another oneshot.
Plz send requests what you want me to write about. I don't bite and plz comment, I need your comments
🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺

Y/n - your name
h/c - hair color
e/c - eye color
🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱

You had lived on Neverland for 2 month now and it was great. You didn't know how long you had been gone in the real world.
You got along with almost every lost boy but some of them didn't like that a girl was on the island. You had got closer to Felix, in the beginning he was closed of and didn't talk to you at all.
You were the one who started talk to him first.
You loved it here, you were free and could do want you wanted but needed to listen to Peter Pan.

But today was not your day Peter was one second all happy and wanted to cuddle with you and the next second he was angry and would tell you to leave him alone.
"He have serious mood swings and if he want to be alone so fine with me"you thought. The strange think he would get get angry if you were alone with one lost boy and if they looked at you.

So you decided to leave him alone so you walk away from him and started to walk your way to Felix, who like your company. He was sitting on a log near the fire sharpening a stick for hunting. So you sat down beside him on the log and poked his arm to get his attention.

Many lost boys were afraid of him and didn't get it how you could make him smile. When you sat down Felix knew it was you because you were the only one and (Pan) who would sit beside him and who were not afraid of him. Felix looked up from the stick he was sharpening and looked at you. " Hey Y/n what is it?" he asked you and smile at you. Felix liked you more than a friend but Pan had said to him that "you were his and only his". Felix felt a little sad when he said that. But that didn't stop Felix from talking to you.

You liked to hang out with Felix. He was nice when you get to know him and you got to see his soft side. "I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to go hunt with me, i'm bored" you said and Felix rosed up from the log and took your hand in his" Of course" He said with a grin on his face. He dragged you away from the camp in to the woods.

You and Felix had walk for a while and it was now dark and it was probably Peter Pan who mixed with the time. You didn't find anything but you got to hang out with Felix. You could make him laugh. You told him of the adventures you did at your old home and how clumsy you were when you were little. Your family drifted apart and you were alone. Peter had found you walking alone on the street by yourself and you had not so many friends. Many of your friends were busy partying and you weren't a party girl.

Both you and Felix walked back to the camp laughing real loud. All the lost boy looked away from what they were doing and looked at you and Felix when you walk into the camp, you had even caught a special boys attention. You and Felix walk to the campfire and stop near the fire. "Thanks Felix I had fun" you said and smile at him. He blushed at your comment. Felix look up into you e/c and smile at you " It was fun and you tripping all the time on sticks and logs " He said now laughing. You started to blush to now and it was embarrassing but couldn't help your clumsiness. "Haha very funny Felix I can't help that i'm clumsy" you said and hit his arm playfully Felix was going to say something back to you but saw Pan sitting behind you on a log. Felix caught Pan glance and he didn't look happy he was glaring right at him. Felix gulped and looked nervous now. "Why is he glaring at me, I haven't do anything wrong " he thought to himself.
You waved your hand back and forth to get Felix attention back at you but that didn't work. You were going to ask him what was wrong but you got interrupted by someone breating down your neck so you froze.
Felix looked pale so you could guess who was behind you so you turned around and came face to face with Peter Pan and he didn't look happy at all.

" Where have you two been?" He said and he sounded angry.
" We were hunting" you answered him calmly. Peter turned his attention to you
" It doesn't look like that. Where is the animal?"
" We didn't find any so we came back because it became dark" you stated and Felix didn't still say anything. You looked behind you and looked at Felix, he still looked scared and pale." why is he scared?" You thought to yourself.

" I'm going to bed so bye bye boys, have fun and don't kill each other" you said and waved goodbye to the two boys.

" She is mine and mine only" Peter Pan said to Felix and walked away from him and left a scared lost boy.
🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱
Hey hope you like this. Plz say what you think and plz give ideas and comment.😅