𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 | 𝐎𝐮𝐚𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 Kimberly_m2002

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭

E/n- Enemy's name

P/n-Pet name

This song for later and I made this with Peter Pan's flute. I hope you guys like it with the flute.

When the text is like this
- It's a Flashback

✧♬•*¨*•.。。.•*¨*•♬✧

I hardly remember my childhood. I only remember a woman who used to sing for me every night before I went to bed. But that was a long time ago. I grew up on a farm with a kind farmer who took care of me, but that changed. She/he told me that I was in great danger so she/he sent me away to an orphanage where I now live. The reason was that my own mother wanted me dead because I was a threat to her. I was more powerful than her so she wanted me dead. And the farmer was the one who my mother sent me to so she/he could kill me.

My life wasn't easy, the orphanage was a horrible place. They crushed your dreams and told you that no one will ever adopt you from this place. The headmistress treated everyone as slaves and if you did one thing bad she would punish you. She always yelled and told us "You should be grateful you have a roof over your head, clothes on your body and food. You should thank me because you would be on the streets if it wasn't for me"

I would prefer living on the streets then here. The clothes hardly fit us and the food was just leftovers. The headmistress leftovers and it wasn't much at all. It didn't help our hunger, we were hungry all the time and if we did what we were told she would give us a little more food. But if we didn't complete a task we would be punished and have no food for a whole day. 

And she of course had a favorite and it wasn't me. It was a brat named E/n. She would make everyone's life miserable and I was her favorite to mess with. E/n would start fake crying to get me in trouble and The headmistress believed her even if her crying wasn't so convincing. Always when she saw her headed our way she would start crying and saying things I didn't do. When the headmistress would take me away she stopped her crying and smiled evilly at me. I just wish I could use my magic on her, but I had no control over it. No one to help me learn control. I didn't want to put the innocent lives of the other orphans because of my magic. I didn't want to hurt them, but I will get my revenge on that brat.

I was finishing my assignment scrubbing the floor when I saw two muddy shoes in front of me. I looked up and the brat herself stood in front of me with a big grin on her stupid face.

My hard work for nothing. She would try anything to get to me, get a reaction from me, but I never showed her one. E/n would try anything and when I didn't do anything she kicked the bucket of water on the floor, staining my them. I held my anger in and kept scrubbing the floor and E/n became furious and she kicked me so I fell backwards. E/n took off the shoes and dragged them along my clothes, the mudd staining my clothes. When we heard footsteps E/n hid the shoes behind her back. And guess who it was the headmistress herself.

"Miss look what Y/n did. She..she..she" She started fake crying"ruined my hard work. I tried my best I'm so sorry" She became furious and stopped my away and janked me up from the floor. "I didn't do it, she is the one who ruined it for me"