Bʟᴀᴍᴇᴅ

I believed in Neverland, a place where you were happy and would never grow up. Where you would have fun, have adventure, play around all day and meet the sweet boy called Peter Pan.
My dream got real but Peter Pan was not the sweet boy you read/saw in movies and books.
He was a cruel boy who was rude, selfish, controlling. He was the king of Neverland. Peter Pan or as the lost boys address him as Pan.

Pan had rules you needed to follow. If you ever broke any of the rules, he would punish you. Put you in either the cages or he would decide a much worser fate for you.

I was put in the cages the moment I sat one foot on Neverland. I didn't know why at that moment why I was put there, but later I found out that you can never come to Neverland if Pan didn't let you and once you put a foot on Neverland you could never leave the Island without Pan's permission.

That's where I was now in a cage punished for a crime I didn't even commit. One of the lost boys had blamed me for not telling Pan that Hook was on the Island. 
I was on my way to the beach when I saw one of the lost boys talking to Hook about getting off the Island. I didn't know which lost boy it was, but I was going to tell Pan about it. The lost boy saw me before I got to tell him and he blamed me once Pan found out that Hook was on Neverland. The lost boy was a boy named Robin. Who had something against me the moment I came to Neverland.

You can never set a foot on Neverland without Peter Pan knowing it.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I have been busy and thanks alot for voting on the book.

Do u guys want a part 2?
Comment and please request because it's a little hard not knowing what u guys want.

If u don't want to request give me some ideas then.
I got this idea when I was tired. Always got my ideas when I'm tired.
Awesome_Toothless😊