𝕻𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕻𝖆𝖓 1953/2002𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟐
𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮. 𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓸𝓽😅
𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈
𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒛 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓.
★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

Your dream was finally coming true.

You flew high up in the air with Peter's arms wrapped around your waist. You could see the whole city and it was so beautiful with all the lights shining in the night. Peter looked down at your face.

"Just hold tight" He said and brought you closer to his chest so he could hold you better. You took a hold of Peter's arms that was wrapped around you and held on tight. The next you know the speed increased and you got closer and closer to the second star to the right.

You flew through a tunnel with different colors around you and it felt more magical and then you saw the land you dreamed about. 

(𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒇 𝒃𝒚 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕)

(𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒇)

The land you saw in the book your grandma had shown you and read about.
She used to read that book every night to you when you were at her place but that stopped because of your mother.

Jane had enough of Peter Pan and told her mother to stop filling your head with false dreams. You needed to grow up and stop believing in someone who would never come. Why would you do that? You asked yourself. What would a world without dreams be? Not a happy place at all and that was a world you wouldn't live in.

Peter threw you up in the air and you screamed. Peter laughed and caught you on his back. He turned his head and looked at you and you hit him on his shoulder and glared at him.

"What don't tell me that wasn't fun?" he said and laughed at your facial expression.

Peter dived down and you wrapped your arms around his neck so you wouldn't fall off his back. "Stop doing that" You said. He was reckless and he liked how scared you looked because it was so cute. 

"Doing what?"He asked, acting all innocent. Peter threw you up in the air again and caught you on his chest so your noses were touching. You looked at him and he had the biggest smile on his face and it was because of you.