𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

All lost boys were looking at the paper in Pan's hands. Pan rolled up the paper and saw a drawing of a young girl on it. "She is beautiful," he said. Felix Pan's right hand agreed with him."She is" 

Everybody walks up to Pan to see what was on the paper. They look at the paper and can't take their eyes off the girl.
Felix turned to his leader and asked "Where did you even find that, Pan?"
Peter Pan looked away from the drawing for a second and looked at Felix. "In the skull Rock. It was laying there" After he answered Felix he looked back at the drawing.
"Does it say anything on that paper about her?" Felix asked 

"Only the year of her birth"
"And?" A lost boy asked. He was really excited about this girl. Pan looked up to the boy. "She will be born in 100 years"
"So...then we will be looking for her?"

"Yes Felix we will" Pan said and looked back at the paper. "I'm coming for you, love"

100 years later

A young girl with the name Y/n was on her fathers ship to save her brother from a place called Neverland. After a long ride through the storm they had finally arrived in Neverland.
"So this is where Peter Pan brought Henry?" Y/n asked and looked at the Island from the ship.

"Yes, my little pirate it is" Killian Jones answered his daughter.

"Ugh, Dad! Please don't call me that!" Y/n didn't like to be called little pirate anymore. She was not a kid anymore, but in her fathers eyes she still were.

Peter Pan who was at the top of the Island with Felix watched the ship come to shore. Pan looked through his spyglass and spotted the ship. 

"You were right, Felix. They came to save Henry" Pan brought up the spyglass to his eye and saw you.  
"And they brought us a gift" Pan said with a smirk on his face.

"What gift?" Felix asked confused.

"The girl, Felix" He looked at him. "The girl we've been looking for decades for. She is here"
"She is here in Neverland. She is here with them"

"So after all this time" Felix said and smirked at Pan.

"Yes after all this time she is here" Peter Pan said and looked into spyglass once again at you.
They had all split up and Hook and Charming went together. Charming had been poisoned by dreamshade and he wasn't looking any good. Hook tried to help him then he heard a voice behind him, a voice he hadn't heard in years.

"Hello Killian"

"What do you want?" Hook said and turned around and looked at the boy who the voice belonged to. "Do you remember your debt" 

"What are you talking about boy?" Hook asked, confused. He couldn't remember that he had a debt. Pan came out of the shadows. 

" I did you a favor once" Pan walked up to Hook "And I want to collect that debt" he said.

Hook just looked at Pan. " I have no idea what you are talking about" Hook answered him. 
"Oh Killian, Killian" Pan shook his head at the pirate "Did you really forget? Hook just looked är him.

"Your brother" 
Hook opened his mouth, but no words came out. He remembered that day like it was yesterday.

Flashback
Killian Jones, a respectable member of the King's Navy alongside his brother Liam Jones were going to a land called Neverland to retrieve a plant called dreamshade for the king and that could help them win the war. They found the plant called dreamshade. Liam tested the plant on himself.

"LIAM, LIAM" Killian fell down on the ground beside his brother who had collapsed. "Let's get you back to the ship" 
"Come" Killian tried to help his unconscious brother up.

"I tried to warn you" Peter Pan said. 
"He is my brother, he is all I have left" Killian said to the young boy in the green clothes.

"That's sweet but he's gonna die, so" Pan said.

"Can you help me?" 
Peter Pan helped Killian save his brother and he gave him a warning. "All magic comes with a price"
"Whatever you want, it's yours"

End of flashback

Stay tune for part 2 of Hooks dept

∴━━━✿━━━∴
Hey sorry for the long wait, but I hope u like this one and ca  u guess what Pan want. You will find out in the next part of Hooks Dept
Awesome_Toothless