𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝/𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱

𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙

A lovley person called HamisMahdy said that u should do one with Felix so I did. I hope you like it.

          ──────⊱下モㄥ工メ⊰──────

Before the day Y/n met Felix life was so unkind, but he was the key to put her mind at peace. He made her feel special.

It was just her, Peter and Tinkerbell on this mysterious Island called Neverland. It was lonely no one to talk to except your own brother.

So Peter Pan decided to fly to the outside world. He played on a magical flute which only could be heard by boys who feel that they aren't loved. He told them of Neverland were you never grow up and of course they agree to follow him. Who wouldn't want to stay young forever?
So they boys became his lost boys and one of the first boys was Felix. A boy with blond hair and a scar on the right side of his face. He didn't trust anyone at first because of his past and that's how he got his scar because he trusted someone.

You took baby steeps and soon you became friends with Felix. To the outside he looked scary and he was mean to everyone except you and Peter Pan. Whenever he was around you he let his guard down and showed you who he really was. 

A sweet kind person and he threaten you if you said anything to the other lost boys. You promised him that his secret was safe with you.
But there was one problem you had fallen in love with your best friend. You were afraid to tell him, afraid to lose him. You were training with the new lost boys. You were showing them how to shoot with a bow and an arrow.
One boy said 'I don't want a girl to teach me. I thought this was a Island just for boys'
You ignored him but then another boy agreed with him and said. "Yeah and girls can't fight they are only good at cooking and other things. The fighting is for boys not girls"
Felix who had heard what they said about you made him angry and he clenched his hands. He were ready to go up and beat them,but stopped.

That was the last straw for you. You turned around and looked at the boys with a glare that could kill them. You had enough of these boys so you took of your bow from your back. You pulled the string, put the arrow in and drew it back. You focused on your target and turned around and looked at the boys at the same time
You let it go and the arrow flew with great swiftness and it hit the middle of the target.
The boys had there jaws dropped. Felix stood shocked. He had never seen you do that before ever and it was hot.
You turn and walked away and you passed Felix but before you walked passed him you kissed his cheek. Felix blushed and looked away so the boys didn't see it. Peter Pan who had seen everything just smirked and looked at Felix and waved at him when he saw his red face.

Hi so this is my first Felix x reader. I hope you guys liked it.
And send some requests or ideas because I have like no ideas😅
Awesome_toothless

Vote for more and comment what you think.