𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"I want your daughter"Hook looked at Pan

Hook looked at Pan. "You can't be serious?"
"We had a deal" Pan told Hook

"Why do you want my daughter?"

"Let's say she's important to me and to the lost boys" 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Pan didn't answer. He just smiled at Hook and walked close to him. "You don't even know her"

"Are you sure about that Captain?" Hook just looked at him and waited for him to continue.
"I've been looking for her for over 100 years and she is not a stranger to me"

"I'm not giving you my daughter"

"You still don't get it, do you?" Pan said and walked around Hook. "You don't have a choice"

"I'M NOT GIVING YOU MY DAUGHTER" Hook shouted at Pan. You could clearly hear that he was angry at Pan.

"Well I guess that then I'm gonna take her by mys Elf"

"Over my dead body, Pan" He said and raised his hook and pointed at Pan.

"You can't keep her away from me. And you know that" Pan said and turned around and walked away.
∴━━━✿━━━∴

Mary Margaret, David Nolan, Emma Swan and Regina Mills were deep in the forest in Neverland and they were planning how to save Henry from Peter Pan. "We'll save Henry and then-" Emma said but got interrupted by Killian Jones known as Hook who came out from the trees. "We have a problem"

"What is it, Hook?" Regina asked.

"Y/n is in danger" The team looked at Hook and you could see the nervousness and worry in their eyes. "What do you mean?" Regina asked.

"Pan's after her" Hook said in a shaking voice. His whole body was shaking because he didn't want to lose his only daughter to someone like Peter Pan. "Pan's after my daughter" Everyone looked at each other again and neither knew what to say. "I need to protect her" Hook paused and looked around. "Wait, where is Y/n?" Hook asked worried.

"It's late and she was tired" Mary Marget said and smiled. 

"She went back to the ship" Emma said. "We have to get there before it's too late" Hook said.

Y/n was alone on the ship below deck in her room sleeping, but she woke up by a noise and looked around, but no one was there so she tried to fall asleep again. "Found you" Y/n jumped up from the bed startled and saw Pan behind her.

"WHO ARE YOU?" She shouted at him. She was afraid because she had never seen this boy before and he was in her room. "Someone who has been looking for you for a really long time"

"W-What" Y/n asked, her voice shaking. Pan walked up to her and stroked her cheek. "And now you're mine" Pan teleported both you and him to the camp. When they arrived at the camp Y/n looked around her. "Woah. Where am I?" All the lost boys stopped what they were doing and looked at Y/n.

"And who are you?"

"They're my lost boys" Peter Pan said.

"Welcome to Neverland" A lost boy said whose name was Felix. "Wait, your lost boys?" Y/n looked around at all the boys then back at the green eyed boy. "So that means You are Peter Pan!"

Pan walked up to Y/n and asked her. "Are you scared, princess?"

"N-No" She said, but her voice was betraying her. Pan smiled and backed away from her. "You are" He walked up again to her. "But you don't have to be. I won't hurt you sweetheart"

"Then why did you kidnap me?" Y/n asked. Pan only smiled at her "Because you are supposed to be here" Pan walked up to her and stroked her cheek once again"You're supposed to be mine"

Y/n slapped Pan's hand away from her and looked at him. "What?" She asked.

"A long time ago I found a drawing of you here in Neverland" Y/n just looked at him, no words left her mouth. What was she supposed to say to that? Oh lovely for you.

"I believe it meant something. You're meant to be here with us"

"But I have to go back to my dad!" Pan laughed at her and smirked. "You're not going anywhere princess"

∴━━━✿━━━∴
𝐇𝐢 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧?
𝐀𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞_𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

You guys can follow me ok Tik Tok. it's
miss...america

And my other that I post of my dog is
Mariaasaar