Rin: My Baby Shark (Special Chapter)

A/N: Hi! I'm Isabel_Ward and this is my first time writing a 'FreeXReader-FanFic' so please excuse some of my wrong grammars, spelling and etc. ;) [BTW I'm AnaLoveGreen's Sister]

Rin X Reader

You were busy scrolling your phone when someone opened the door across from your room, revealing your Mother.

"Why is it every time I went here, you're doing some nonsense stuff?" She irritated asked and sat beside to you, looking at your phone she frowned. "Did you know stalking is illegal?"

You leaned away, hiding your phone. "Mom! Did you know you're invading my privacy? By the way I'm not stalking him, just so you know he's your future son-in-law.." You grinned.

Son-in-law!‼

"Keep dreaming dear.." She smirk then walk away, going outside. "Your Bff Gou is waiting downstairs with her handsome brother"

You almost choke your own spit.

W-what!?

Clearing your throat, you simply covered yourself with your blanket. "Tell Gou wait for five minutes and I'll be there, thankies Mom!"

Your Mother rolled her eyes and went down stairs.

Running fast, you almost yelled in frustration when you tripped yourself from going to the bathroom.

The Jerk is here! He's in my house! My OWN house! WTH!

10 minutes later...

Are they gone? Is he still there? Does the jerk still there?

You were busy peaking from upstairs, just finish taking a bath, brushing teeth, combing hair, grooming yourself and etc.

Okay I'm being foolish

You tip-toed yourself from going downstairs while alerting your eyes.

I hoped they're gone or maybe him...yeah just him

You shrieked when someone tapped your shoulder.

"(Y/N), is there something wrong?" You heard your Father asked.

You turned around and gave him a reassuring smile. "Nothing Dad" Swaying your hair, you saw someone at the living room. "I'm avoiding some kind of a creature.."

He's expression went worried. "Are you hurt? Did it hurt you? Maybe I should call-."

"N-no! Just don't mind it Dad, it didn't do anything to me. The creature I'm avoiding is so creepy and scares me but didn't do anything okay?"

If you only knew what kind of creature I'm talking about...sheesh

Its name is JERK

You sigh when you saw Gou sitting alone in the couch while talking to your Mother.

Where is he?

Feeling disappointed, you walk towards them.

Bish wat!?

You snorted.

You should be relief he's gone..hah! The jerk doesn't have patience as always!

"Hi Gou! What brings you here?" They both looked at you annoyingly, your Mom excuse herself and went outside with your Father. Leaving you and Gou alone. "By the way, where's the jerk-I mean where is R-Rin?"