Pocky | Sousuke

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You're lying on the couch watching funny videos on your phone, while Gou is sitting on the floor texting his brother.

"Hey (y/n)! mind if my brother come here?" Gou said.

"Yeah" you said and continue watching "Thanks~" she said.

"Is Sousuke coming?" you asked "Don't know, why?" she asked.

"Nothing", "Really~?" she smirked "Y-yes", "Okay, I'm going to the kitchen" she said and went to the kitchen.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*Knock 2x*

"I'll get it!" you yelled and went to the door "Hey R-" you cut your words "S-sousuke?" you whispered.

"You okay?" Sousuke ask "Y-yeah, sorry where's Rin?" you asked, he flinch "He said that he forgot something so we went here first" he said in his cold voice.

"Hi (Y/n)-chan!" Momo waved at you "Hi Momo-kun" you waved back, you saw sousuke's cold stare "come in" you open the door widely.

"Thanks (Y/n)-chan" Aiichiro said, you smiled at him.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You were all sitting on the carpeted floor, because Rin suggested a game which is Pocky.

"Now It's (Y/n)'s turn" Gou said "Okay" you grab the bottle and spin it.

"Who's gonna be my pair?" you said in your mind "It's Slowing...Slowing... and stop" you look up and saw Sousuke looking at the bottle who was pointing at him.

"Okay, position" Gou said and hand the pocky to you, "Why him? Why my Senpai?" you thought.

You put the pocky in your mouth, Sousuke look into your (e/c) eyes and bite the pocky.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You're very nervous and you can't look at Sousuke's teal eyes because his stare was intense, when you look at him he's still looking at you, you flinch and broke the pocky.

"Aaaaaw...(y/n) you broke the pocky" Gou said, "Hehe, Sorry" you laugh and scrath the back of your neck.

"Sousuke will Punish you" Rin said, you look at Sousuke "I will tell it later" sousuke said.

"Come on sousuke-kun, don't be shy" Gou said, your still looking at sousuke, he sighed "Fine".

"Don't talk to Rin and Momo until Tomorrow" he said and look into your eyes, "What?!" Rin and Momo exclaimed and look at you "I Agree" you said.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

It was Momo and Rin's turn, You were talking to Aiichiro about their race with the Iwatobians, You saw Sousuke looking at you with an annoyed face.

Sousuke excused himself and went to the kitchen to drink water, you excused yourself and went to the kitchen too.

You heard sousuke saying something "Damn! why does she making me jealous?", you smirked "He's jealous huh?"

"I'm not making you jealous Sousuke" you said and leaned on the fridge.

He look at you "What are you talking about?", "Acting like you didn't know?" you teased.

He sigh and walks away, you grabbed his arm "H-hey, I'm just kidding" you said

He didn't move "A-are you mad? I'm S-sorry" you said and let go of his arm.

You were about to walk away, but he pinned you on the fridge "S-sousuke-kun? W-what are you doing?" you asked

"Is he mad?"

"S-sorry (y/n)" he said and hug you.

You're surprised of what he did "I'm just jealous, because I like you" he confessed.

You smiled "I like you too Sousuke" you said he smiled.

"Oi! Sousuke! (Y/n)! Where are you two?!" Rin yelled.

You two pulled away "Let's go?" You ask, he nod and hold your hand.