Caught | Rin

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You sigh in frustration and startled when the voice boom on your floor.

"All employees from 3rd floor, you may now go home, the building is about to close thank you and have a good night" Your boss said and everyone murmed 'great'.

You stretch your arms and cleaned your place, you turn on your phone and your eyes widen when you saw a text from your mother.

Mom:

Sent: 9:38pm
"Darling, Me and Your Father will come over to your house right now, don't worry and take your time, I know your busy, Love you"

You look at the time, It's 11:35 pm "What the actual duck?! Shit I gotta go home now" you said and quickly pack your things and went out.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You were driving fast home because you don't want your parents to wait for you.

You think no one is guarding the speed limit, so you fasten the speed a little and plus you're very tired and hungry.

You passed the sign 'Slow down' without knowing there's a police car parked there.

"Driving fast huh? looks like you're in big trouble" the Officer smirked.

He turned on his sirens and followed you.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You heard the sound of police sirens so you look through the side view mirror and saw a police car following you.

"Sir/Ma'am please stop and park your car on the side of the road right now" The officer said through his megaphone.

"What the?! Damn it!" you cursed and parked your car on the side.

The officer parked his car behind you and got out of the car , he went to you and knock on your window.

You rolled down your window and look at him, he was grinning.

He had a semi-long maroon hair which is tied into a small ponytail,  he had red eyes and a shark-like teeth. You saw his nameplate on his left chest  "Matsouka" is his name.

"Good evening Ma'am, Can I ask you why you're driving so fast this late?" he ask.

"I'm so sorry officer, I really need to get home because my parents are waiting for me" you explained.

He hums in response "Is it an emergency? Well can you give me your license card?" he said while getting his pen and the ticket, you slump your shoulders down.

You grab your wallet and hand him your license.

He took it and starts to wrote "It's my first time to have a ticket...I messed up my record" you said in your mind and pout.

"Here you go ma'am, next time don't drive too fast okay?"  he said and hand you your license card and the ticket.

You accept it "Well, have a good night ma'am" he said and went back to his car but before he went in, you heard him chuckle then drove away.

You sigh "I can't believe it, my first ticket" you said and look at the ticket.

"huh?" you said in confusion "this is not a ticket"

You blushed.

"Well then, see you tomorrow Officer Matsouka" you smiled and drove home.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Edited: Yeah I've changed the story 'cause I'm not satisfied on my work here.
⌯'◡ '⌯