Pocky | Haruka

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"(Y/n)-chan! let's play a game later!" Gou said and you looked at her, "Okay but what game?", "Pocky!", "Eh?", "Yup! with my team and my brother's team".

You blushed cause your crush is haruka nanase the blank expression guy.

"W-when?" you asked, "After school at my place".

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You were nervous cause it's your turn, you spin the bottle, guess who's your partner.

Haruka Nanase, your ultimate crush.

"look's like haru is the lucky guy today" Rin Smirked.

You looked at haru, he still have the blank expression on his face. ◕'ε'◕ 

You breath deeply and put the pocky in your mouth.

"Go haru! Make us proud!" Rin said and push Haru to you.

"Watch it rin" Haru said and bite the pocky

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You too were close until suddenly the pocky broke.

"What?!" Rin shouted "Aaaaw...(Y/n)-chan that was close" nagisa said.

You're the one who broke it, "sorry" you said "well Haruka-senpai will choose a consequence for (y/n)-chan" Rei said.

You looked at haru, you were surprised cause his staring at you.

"Well haru, what punishment?" rin asked, "Sit beside me"

"What?", "I said, sit beside me" he said and blushed, you blushed too.

"I know! Rin-senpai switch with (y/n)-chan, so she could sit beside haruka-senpai" momo said "great idea, (y/n) sit here" rin said.

You two switched places, "Who's ne-" Haru leaned his head on your shoulder.

"Aaaaaah...Haru-chan made a move!" nagisa said, you blushed and looked at haru, he's blushing but still in his blank expression (-///-).

"Who's Next?" he said, and put his arm around your waist, you blushed like a tomato.

Everyone grinned "it's Aichiiro-kun's turn" Gou said while grinning.

You gave the bottle to Aichiiro and haru whisper in your ear.

"Finally your mine now"

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

(sorry for wrong grammars -_-)

                 ∩ ∩
Edited: ฅ(• - •)ฅ hold up, did I just wrote that?! |д゚)