Mackarel & Confessions | Haruka

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You and Gou went to the rooftop to eat lunch, she opened the door and stop.

"What?" you asked "I'm looking for my team" she said.

"Wh-", "GOU-CHAN! (Y/N)-CHAN! OVER HERE!" a yellow haired guy yelled while waving at you two.

"Let's go (Y/n)" she said and grab your hand.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

"Hey guys, I want you to meet (Y/n) (L/n), Rin and my Childhood friend" Gou said "Hello everyone" you said and bowed.

"Nice to meet you (l/n)-san" they said, you nod.

You and Gou sit on the floor with her teammates "(y/n) you know them right?" Gou asked.

"I only know Nagisa-kun and Rei-kun except them" you said and point at Makoto and haru.

"Oh, well that Light brown haired guy is Makoto Tachibana, our Backstroke member" she said, "And that jet black haired guy is Haruka Nanase, our freestyle member"

"okay" you said, "(y/n)-chan what is your lunch today?" Nagisa asked

You opened your bento and show them your lunch.

"WHAAAAT?!" they exclaimed well except for Gou and Haru they are busy eating.

"What?" you asked "You like Mackerel too?" Makoto asked.

"Yeah this is my everyday meal" you said, Haru look at you "Why?" he said.

"because this is my favorite food, my 'only' favorite food" you answered.

You saw his eyes sparkling, "how about you, what's your lunch?" you asked him.

He show his bento to you "Mackerel?", "Yeah, this is my favorite food too" he said and continue eating.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

"(Y/n)-chan, can I taste your mackerel?" Gou asked and point at your Mackerel.

You nod "Thanks" she said and taste it, "Wow! It's not bad at all, did you cook this?" She ask.

You nod "Really? I didn't know you can cook" Rei said and drink.

"What else can you cook (l/n)-san?" Makoto ask.

"Miso soup and Grilled Mackarel only" You said "ah..." he said.

"How about you haru, What can you cook?" Gou ask, "Grilled Mackarel and grilled squid" he said "That's all?" you ask, he shook his head.

"Haru-chan taste (y/n)-chan's Mackerel" Nagisa said and get a piece of your fish.

My mackerel!

He look at nagisa "Come on haru-chan" nagisa said, he took it and ate.

"So?" Gou asked "It taste good" he said and look at you, "Want some?" you ask.

His eyes sparkles and he nod slowly "here" you said and give him half of your sliced mackerel.

He went to you and ate the mackerel "He's Cute", he enjoyed eating your mackerel.

"Looks like Haru-chan is enjoying it" Nagisa said and giggled "Yup, Really Enjoyed" Makoto added.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You close your bento and drink water "that was tasty" Gou said and close her bento.

The bell rang, lunch time over "We better get going bye Guys!" Nagisa said and drag Rei "S-slow down Nagisa-kun" rei shouted.

"*Giggle* we better get going too, see you later guys" gou said and hold your arm.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*Dismissal*

"Where is she?"

You went to Makoto who was sitting on the side of the pool.

"Makoto-kun" , "You startled me (l/n)-san" he said "I'm Sorry, by the way call me (y/n), where's Gou?" you asked.

"In the room" he said "Thanks".

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*At the swim club/ the room*

"Gou?" you said and open the door, you saw Gou crossing her arms, and haru with his blank expression.

"Oh, sorry for disturbing" you were about to close the door when Gou stopped it.

"Hey, Haru wants to talk to you" Gou said and drag you to him "You're going to thanked me later Haru" Gou said and went outside.

"What are you going to talk about?" you ask "thank you for the mackerel, it's tasty" he said.

"N-no Problem" you said and look away "If you want, I will give some tomorrow" you said and look at him.

"Really?" he ask "yeah", "Thanks I appreciate it" he said.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*9 weeks later*

"Oh! (Y/n), not mackerel this time?" Gou asked, you nod "Is it because of haru-chan?" nagisa asked.

You shook your head "Nope, my mother prepared this for me" you said and ate

"Do you want some?" you looked at haru "are you sure?" you asked, he nods "Thanks" you said and get a piece of his fish.

"So sweet~" nagisa teased, you didn't mind it and ate, "Wow, it's good" you said.

"Thanks" haru said and blushed a little "Haru-chan, are you blushing?" nagisa ask "What are you talking about?" he said.

"Well you're slightly blushing haru" Makoto said, you all chuckled except haru.

"What's wrong with you all?".

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*At the gate*

"Bye (y/n), see you tomorrow" Gou said and kiss your cheeks "Bye" you said.

You're waiting for haru, cause you're going to thanked him and confess.

"Haru" you said, haru looked at you "Can I talk to you for a bit?" you ask.

"Sure" haru said "I'll be waiting here haru" makoto said.

Haru nod, you two went to the pool "What?" he said.

"First of all, thank you for the mackerel haru" you said, he blush and nod.

"And also, I wanted to tell you something" you nervously said and look at your feet.

"I...I like you Haru" you said and close your eyes, he didn't said a word.

You look at him he's blushing, "I-I'm s-sorry" you stutter and tears forming in your eyes.

You were about to walk away when suddenly he grabbed your arm and pull you into a hug.

You are surprised "Don't walk away from me (Y/n)" he said while hugging you.

"You know, the first time I met you, I was amazed by your actions, you didn't seem shy like Gou's other friends you were different and when you said your favorite food is mackerel, I'm surprised because we have the same favorite of food and when you offered me your lunch, I feel awkward or something different and I can't sleep at night thinking about you" he said and look at you.

"Is this haru?" You asked in your mind

"And weeks passed, I'm starting to like you, I like you (y/n), not by your mackerel, by you, I like you very much, you're different from other girls, you're kind, you're simple, and you're cute" he said and smiled

You are speechless "H-he likes m-me too?" you said in your mind

"So you like me too?" you ask "Of course, I like you so much (Y/n)" he said and kiss your forehead

You blushed "*Chuckles* let's go?" he ask, you nod.

You two intertwined your fingers and went to the gates where Makoto is waiting.