Pocky | Rei

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You were invited by your friend Gou-chan to join their sleepover at their house, you denied it cause you have many stuff to do.

But when she mention the name of your crush, which is Rei Ryugazaki her butterfly stroke member, your heart jumps in joy and accepted it.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Now your sitting with Gou-chan and the members of Iwatobi and Samezuka's swimming club, on your left is Gou-chan and on your right is your ultimate crush Rei ⚆_⚆.

Your enjoying talking to nagisa-kun which is in front of you until...

"This is getting boring guys, maybe we should play a game!" momo suggested.

"I know! wait here" Gou-chan said and went to the kitchen.

Well it's akward, cause you're the only girl left.

"(Y/n)-chan where do you live?" Momo asked you, "2 blocks away from here, why?", "Nothing" he said beaming.

"Momo, don't tell me your going to (y/n)-chan's house" Rei said, "N-no!i will not" momo said.

You blushed because of Rei, "Now let's form a circle" Gou-chan said while waving a box of pocky.

"This is gonna be fun" Rin said and smirk.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

"Now, (y/n)-chan will play first" Nagisa said.

"W-what?Me?", "Yeah,here" he said and tossed the bottle to you.

You sighed, 'Here goes nothing'

You spin the bottle...it was slowing down, and you think it will land on Makoto.

"look's like Mako-chan will-, wait Rei-chan?" Nagisa said and look at you grinning.

You blushed, "(y/n)-chan play now" momo said excitedly.

You turn to Rei who was light blushing.

You put the pocky in your mouth, he fixed his glasses and bite.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Everyone are focusing to the both of you.

You heart beats fast cause your face are 2 inches away from him...until the pocky broke.

You were disappointed cause he is the one who broke it.

"So close rei, well you have to face the consequence" Rin said and looked at you.

"(y/n)-chan will choose what consequence you'll have" he said while grinning.

Everyone looked at you, you blushed "Umm...Do something you never done before" you said and looked at him.

He blushed and kiss you on the forehead, Everyone gasp except Nagisa and Rin they grinned.

Your blushing crazy and looked at rei, he blushed like a tomato and smiled at you.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

I will be busy these week

please bear with me ༼oɷo༽