Partner | Rei

3rd Person's P.O.V.

{In the Classroom}

It was your Science subject, you really hate science, because of physics, you prefer math.

"Okay Class, we will have an Oral Recitation tomorrow about physics" your prof. said.

you heard some of your classmates said 'yes!' & 'What?!', you scratch the back of your head & sigh.

"I will pair you all unto two, because I have a plot twist in the Oral" prof. said

You sighed in relief "Good"

Then pairing started "Good luck" (friend's name) whispered to you and you roll your eyes to her.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

"Hazuki & (Friend's last name)", "yesss!" (Friend's name) squealed silently.

"Please pair me up to a guy that is good in science" you said in your mind, "Ryugazaki & (Last name)" your prof. said, your eyes widen "YES!!"

You look at Rei, he was fixing his glasses "(Y/n)~looks like destiny said it's your time to shine~" (Friend's name) teased "Shut up, same to you" you said and smirked.

"Now go to your partner and study for your Oral tomorrow" your prof. said

You grab your notebook and went to Rei.

"Hi Ryugazaki-kun, I hope we can get a high score tomorrow" you said cheerly, he nod "R-right, let's start?" he ask "Of course!"

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

"Wait! My ghad! I can't take it anymore!" you said and rub your forehead

"What's wrong? we're about to solve this" he said

"W-wait, I can't understand this...can you t-teach me again?" you asked shyly, "okay (L/n)-san" he said and wrote something

"Here"

"What's this? ◕'.'◕ " you asked "Formulas", "I know but what am I supposed to do? I can't understand how to solve the problems, it makes me feel dizzy" you said and sulk.

"All right, I'm gonna make this easy for you" he said and pat your back

"Thanks Ryugazaki-kun" you said and he nods

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

"You finished?", "Yes!" you said and gave him the paper

"Well...Is it correct?" you asked, he look at you and fix his glasses "My, my" he said sounding disappointed.

"Eyow please I really worked on It" you thought.

"Congratulations, It's all correct" he said and smiled "Thank goodness!" you sigh in relief.

*KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

"Goodbye class!" your prof. said

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*At the gate*

you were waiting for Rei because you want to thanked him for teaching you.

"Where is he?" you mumbled "Oh!(l/n)-san, are you waiting for someone?" Rei asked

You shook your head "I'm waiting for you" you said, he blush "W-why?"

"I just wanna say thank you Ryugazaki-kun for teaching me" you said and blushed.

"No problem, well I better get going (l/n)-san, see you tomorrow" he said and walks away.

"Why are you making me my heart beating faster?" you whisper and shook your head.

"(Y/n)!let's go!" (Friend's name) yelled "Coming!"

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*Next day (Science Subject)*

"Ryugazaki & (L/n) prepare yourselves!" your professor said, you're very nervous "Lord, please help me when I forgot something" you silently prayed.

"(l/n)-san", "Cheese and sprinkles! you startled me Ryugazaki-kun" you exclaimed

"I-I'm sorry" he apologize, "It's okay, What?"

"I'm just going to ask you if you remembered the lesson I've teach you yesterday" he said.

"yeah, I remembered everything" you said proudly.

He smiled "All right" he said "Ryugazaki and (L/n)! Come here!" your prof. called.

"Hai!" you two answered, and went to Professor.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*After the Oral*

"Okay class I will tell those who passed the Oral" Prof. said

"Please...Please...Please...Please..." you closed your eyes and hold your skirt tightly

"Ryugazaki and (L/n)! you two got the highest score 15 over 20" your eyes widen ,you looked at Rei who was looking at you too, you smiled widely at him.

"Clap your hands to Mr. Ryugazaki-kun and Ms. (l/n)" The professor said and everyone cheered and clapped for the of you.

You thumbs up at Rei, he smiled and thumbs up too.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*At the gate*

You and (Friend's name) were about to go home when Rei called you

"What is it Ryugazaki-kun?" you asked "Call me Rei" he said, You smiled widely "Okay Rei-kun! Call me (Y/n) too" you cheerfully said

He blush "R-right, *Clears throat* You're a great partner though, I was wrong about you" he said and looks away.

You raise your right brow "Is that so? Me too, you're a great partner too" you said.

"Umm...C-can yo-... I mean Can we have lunch together tomorrow at the rooftop?" he said and bushed like a tomato

Your eyes widen and blush "O-of c-course, I would love to" you answered.

"R-really?" he ask and you giggle "Yes" you said and he smiled "We better get going, bye Rei-kun, see you tomorrow" you said and waved goodbye.