Ball | Kisume

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You're at the court, watching your boy best friend practicing basketball.

Many girls cheered at them especially Kisumi Shigino.

You rolled your eyes when you see a girl holding a banner "I LOVE YOU KISUMI SHIGINO, PLEASE MARRY ME SENPAI".

Your phone rang and you answered it, not minding the cheering came from the court.

"Hello?", "(your nickname), how are you?" (friend's name) ask.

"(friend's name)? is that you?", "*Chuckles* yup", "How are you? I mean since you move I never get a call from you" you said.

"Sorry about that (nickname), I'm just busy about my studies" she/he said.

"It's okay, I understand" you answer "(Y/n)!!!!Look out!!!" you heard someone yelled.

You were about to look up, when the ball hits your head, really really hard

"O-ouch"

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*At the Clinic*

You woke up and groan, you have a bandage on your head "Ow, I'm gonna kill who hit me" you mumbled.

You look at your left and saw a pink haired boy sleeping at the side of your bed.

"Hey" you said and poke Kisumi's cheek, he opened his eyes.

"(Y-y/n)! Are you okay? Do you need something? Water?, I shouldn't let watch you my practice, see! you got hurt, I'm very sorry (y/n)" he burst out.

You look into his purple eyes, it was full of regret "It's fine kisumi, it's not your fault anyway" you said and pat his shoulder.

"By the way, who the hell hit me? I'm gonna beat the hell out of him." you said and clenched your fist.

Kisumi laughed "It was my teammate don't worry I already scold him" he said and wink.

You punch his arm "Why did you scold him? you must punch him in the face" you said and huff.

"Don't be mad at him (y/n), he didn't mean It though and also It's a good thing that your all right" he said and kiss you in the forehead.

You blushed "I'm going to take a nap again" you said and cover your face with a pillow.

Kisumi chuckles "Sweet dreams (Nickname)".

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Best boy Kisumi? |◡゚)