Sorry | Momotarou

3rd Person's P.O.V.

(A/N: You and Momo are in a relationship)

You're sitting on the bench while watching anime on your phone, It's lunch time and you've just finish eating.

The episode was intense when... "Babe!!!", you drop your phone on the stone floor from shock.

You glared at the guy "Momo!" you said, "What?" he ask, you pick your phone the screen cracked, "Dang it! look what have you done" you said.

"What did I do?" he ask, "you startled me that's why I drop my phone" you said, "Okay" he said.

Wait...Okay? after he did, are you k—

*Kriiiiiiing*

Lunch time's over, "Ugh!" you said and went to your classroom.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*At the classroom*

You are answering the test when someone tapped your back, you look back and it was momo.

"What?" you ask, you don't want to be caught by your professor of terror.

"Do you have and extra pen? mine is all used up" he said, "I have, wa—"

"Mikoshiba and (L/n)!! what are you two doing?" you immediately look at your professor and gulp.

"Are you two cheating?!" he exclaimed, you shook your head quickly "N-no sir! he's just asking if I had an another pen, because he's pen is all used up" you explain.

"Okay, Now Answer quietly" he said, "Yes sir" you said and bow.

You're embarrassed because of what happened, momo tapped your back, you gave him a deadly glare.

Then he shook his head quickly, "This is the second time Momo, SECOND TIME‼‼" you yelled in your mind.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*School bench*

It's Vacant time, you usually went here to get some rest or watch anime's on your phone, but your phone is drained.

"Babe! look what I've found!"

You look back at momo "What d—Kyaaaaaaaaaah‼ get that thing away from me" you shriek.

Because he was holding a big toad, "Why it's cute, do you wanna touch him?" he said and come closer.

"Momo I'm not joking! don't come closer!" you said but he didn't listen, you have no choice but to run away from him.

"Babe‼ Why did you run?" you look back and saw momo chasing you while carrying the big toad.

"Heeeeeeeelp!" you shriek, no students outside because they're still in their classes.

While you are running for your life, you accidentally tripped from the rock, "Ow!" you winced in pain.

"Babe" he said, "Don't come near me momo or I'll swear I'll punch your face" you said and glared at him and he listened.

You caressed your bruised knee "Ouchie! Dang it! it hurts" you wince, "Let me help you" he said "Don't" you stop him.

"I can take care of myself" you said and try to stand but failed "Fine! help me went to the clinic" you said to him.

He carry you bridal style and you two went to the clinic, "Thanks" you said.

"Now leave" you said to him, he leave with a confused look.

That doesn't mean that I have forgiven you momo!

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

*Next day*

Momo kept saying sorry to you all day, he even wrote it on the blackboard, he gave you biscuits then with a note 'Sorry' on it, and last he gave you an orange butterfly bracelet with a note 'sorry'.

"Gosh, he will do everything so I can forgive him" you said, then momo went to you and kneel down.

"Hey get up you idiot!" you said and try to stand him up but he didn't listen.

"Babe, please forgive me for what I have done, I'm sorry that I broke your phone, I'm sorry that our professor got mad at you and I'm sorry I scared you from the toad yesterday, I'm so sorry, I'm such an idiot...please forgive me" he said.

"Is he serious? well it's obvious" you said on your mind.

"Yeah, I forgive you babe" you said, he look at you "Really?" he ask and you nodded.

He stand up and bowed "Thank you" he said, "One more thing" you said.

"Wh—Ow!" he said, cause you punched him, "Well, let's say now were even" you said and smile.

"That's why I loved you babe" he said.