Pocky | Rin

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You all are sitting on the floor and it was Rin's turn, you giggled because he's sweating, he thought maybe his partner will be a boy.

"What are you giggling about (y/n)?" he irritated ask you "N-nothing"

He spins the bottled, it's getting slower and slower and you think it will land on Nagisa who was beside you, but it lands on you.

"Uh oh" you whispered and gulp, rin look at you and smirked "looks like karma is fast (y/n)" he said "Shut up" you answer.

He went to your place while getting a pocky "Get ready to lose (y/n)~ cause I will make my revenge sweet~" he whisper and put the pocky in his mouth.

"let's see about that" you smirked and bite.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You two were focusing biting the pocky "this is getting serious guys" Gou giggled.

*bite* *bite* *bite* *bite* Until you two kissed, you were about to pull away but he pulled you to him, the kiss last 2 minutes.

He pulled away and smirk, You blush and touched your lips "Well, looks like you've enjoyed it, do you want more~?" he teased, you kicked him "Baka!"

"Haru! it's your turn" Rin said and tossed the bottle and pocky to him.

Rin sat beside you "A-aren't you supposed to be sitting next to Sousuke-kun?" you asked

"Don't you see~?I like here beside you~" he said and smirked.

You blushed like a tomato "M-matsouka! stop teasing" you said

"Sorry love" he said and grab your waist "I'm just telling the truth" he said and kiss your hand, you blushed.

"I like you (y/n)" he said and smiled "I like you too Shark boy~" you said, he smirked and pinch your cheeks.
٩(๑'^'๑)۶