Pocky | Makoto

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You were all sitting on the floor playing pocky.

It was makoto's turn and he starts to spin the bottle, you were hoping that it will land on you, cause he's your long time crush.(◍•ᴗ•◍)

You came back to your sense when someone tapped your shoulder "(Y/n)-chan you'll play with Makoto-kun" Gou said.

You looked at the bottle it was pointing at you.

You couldn't believe it because it's impossible, you look at makoto and saw the tip of his ears are red.

"let's start (y/n)-chan" he said smiling and put the pocky in his mouth, you blushed and bite the pocky.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

It was intense, you carefully bit it, so it will not break.

"Can I push them so it will be over" Momo said and grinned

You close your eyes because of embarrassment, until you felt something soft on your lips. |д゚)

you opened your eyes and saw that you two kissed ⌯' _ '⌯, you pulled black and blushed like a tomato.

Everyone giggled except Haru and Sousuke, you looked at makoto he's blushing, he's cute.

"I think mako-chan liked it" Nagisa teased, makoto denied it, while nagisa kept teasing him.

you giggled cause he's cute when blushing and denying at the same time.

"Best night ever"

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Edited: Welp you know what I do, Yeah I've edited it. ≖‿≖