Pocky | Aichiiro

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You almost fell from the couch when Gou slammed the door open.

"(Y/n)-chan! thanks for having us here" Gou said and hug you.

You giggled "No probs" you two pulled away and Gou went to the kitchen.

You went to Rin and his friends "Mind if you'll introduce them to me?" you said "Sure, this cold guy here is Sousuke Yamazaki", "Hello Yamazaki-san" you said and smiled, he nods.

"This Orange haired guy is Momotarou Mikoshiba" rin said, you smiled at momo he smiled back.

"And this Gray headed guy is Aiichiro Nitori" rin said and pat his back, "Nice to meet you Nitori-san" you said and smiled, he blushed and smiled.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n), Gou and Rin's friend" you said and smiled.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You were all sitting on the Carpeted floor, you and Aiichiro are playing chess

"This is boring, can we play another game?" Gou complained "What game?" Rin asked.

"Checkmate! I win!" you said in victory, while Aiichiro scratch the back of his neck.

"I know were going to play" Gou said, you all look at her, she smiled widely "Pocky"

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You were watching Rin and Sousuke playing pocky, while Gou is filming it "Pffffffft~ you two are cute" Gou teased.

Rin gave her a deadly glare until him and Sousuke kissed (SouRin  ◕◡◕) "Kyaaaaaaaaah~!" You and Gou Fan girled.

While rin is blushing and so as sousuke "Did you save it?" you asked Gou "Heck yeah!" she answered.

"I'm going to the comfort room", "I'm going to the kitchen" Rin and Sousuke said and walk away.

You giggled "My turn" you said and spin the bottle and guess what? It landed on the gray haired guy.

"Nitori-kun~ let's play" you said and put the pocky in your mouth, He gulp and bite.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Rin and sousuke are back and you were biting the pocky and Aiichiro too, you were looking at him but he can't look at you.

Seconds later he look at you so you wink at him, he flinch and broke the pocky.

"Nitori-senpai! you broke it" Momo said "S-sorry" he said.

"You will face your punishment" you said and went to his place .

"W-what p-punishement (l-l/n)-san?" he nervously ask

You smirk and kiss his cheeks "That's your punishment" you said and wink at him.

*Thud*

"Nitori!"

He faint |д゚)

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Umm...I think i will update the other chapter in some other time

sorry ^_^ *peace sign*