Cooking | Haruka

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You woke up and find out that haru has already woken up, you spend the night with your boyfriend since it's Saturday.

You get up and tied up your hair, then you went to the kitchen haru wasn't there, "Haru are you in the bath tub?" you yelled.

No one answer so you went to the bathroom to peek, when you peek inside he was in the bath tub closing his eyes, "As usual" you said in your mind.

You went to the kitchen and you put your hand on your waist, "What will I cook?" you ask yourself then began to think.

"He'll only eat mackerel" you said and sigh, then you open the fridge to get some mackerel.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Your cooking some Mackerel soup when someone nudge your elbow, you turn your head and saw haru, he's wearing he's swimming shorts and he's topless while wearing a blue apron.

"What are you doing?" he ask, your brows knit "Haru it's obvious, I'm cooking" you said and continue to cook, "let me help" he said and grab the wooden spoon.

"Okay" you said and watch him cook, he's really good at cooking especially mackerel, while he was cooking you set up the table "(Y/n)" haru called.

You look back, he was holding a spoon "Taste it" he said, you went to him "wait I'll blow it first" he said and blow the hot soup on the spoon "here" he said and feed it to you.

"Mmm" you hum "He's really a good cook" you said in your mind "Well?" he ask, you look at him and smile "Yummy" you said and he smile.

You gave him the bowls and he put some soup there, "Careful it's hot" he said and gave you the bowls, you put the bowls on table.

*Ting*

"Get the toasts, I'm gonna change first" he said and went upstairs.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

Haru was changing and you waited for him to finish, you drank some water to ease the hunger, you tapped your fingers on table and yawned.

"What keeping him so long?" you said and look at the clock "It's already 9 o' clock in the morning and he's not yet done?" you frown and stood up.

"Haru! the soup is getting cold! where are you?" you yelled and went upstairs, you went in his room he was wearing his blue shirt and shorts, while sitting on the floor reading .

"Why are you reading? aren't you going to eat?" you ask him, he look at you and stood up "Sorry, I just found my mother's cook book" he said and wave the cook book.

"Really?" you said and went to him and grab the cook book from his hands and open it "Wow! that's a lot of recipes!" you said and smile.

"Let's read it together after we finish our food" Haru said, you closed the book and look at him "I waited you for 30 minutes haru! come on the soup is getting cold!" you said and grab his arm.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

"Aaaaaaw...the soup is cold! thanks to you haru" you said and continue to eat "Your welcome" he said.