Bump | Aichiiro

3rd Person's P.O.V.

You went to the grocery store to buy your 1 week needs, you pull out your list went inside.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

You're finish buying and went outside, You are holding 2 paper bags full of things, food, and etc. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

You are walking on the sidewalk, since your apartment is 2 blocks away from the grocery store.

You didn't notice someone is in front of you so you bump into him and drop the paper bags.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you" you apologize and pick your things, he help you pick your things "It's okay, you didn't mean it, it's my fault too because I'm in your way" he said.

You look at the guy, he had a short gray hair, blue eyes and a mole near on his right eye. "W-wait! Is this...?!"

"A-Aiichiro Nitori?!" you said, he look at you and his eyes widen "(y-y/n)-chan?" he said surprised.

He hand the paper bag to you "T-thank you Aiichiro-kun" you said and bowed "And I'm sorry" you added "I-It's fine (Y/n)-chan, be careful next time" he said and blushed.

You blushed "Thanks Aiichiro-Kun", "How are you? I mean since you moved, I never seen you again (Y/n)-chan" he said.

"I'm fine, I study at iwatobi high school now, do you still study at samezuka?" you asked "Yeah" he said.

"Do you still swim?", "of course", "What stroke do you use? is it breast stroke?" you asked "Yeah, you still remembered?" he asked you nod.

He smiled "Do you still swim?" he asked "Y-yeah" you said "Really? what stroke?", "(Favorite Stroke)! im good at doing it" you said proudly

His eyes sparkle in amaze "S-so can you show me? I mean can you show me if you're not busy?" he said shyly.

"Of course! This Saturday! do you have practice on Saturday aiichiro-kun?", "nope".

"that's good, at 12:30 we'll meet at the beach okay?" you said "Okay" he said, you two smiled.

"Hey Nitori! let's go!" A maroon haired guy said "O-okay Matsouka-senpai!" Aiichiro said.

"I'll better get going, nice to see you again Ai-chan!" you said and went on your way.

🌊ʕ'•ᴥ•'ʔ🌊

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
I wanna know your thoughts
about this one-shot, now comment.
Just kidding >ω<
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ