-Stargazing-

(F)

The credits began to roll on the screen. I wiped the tears from my eyes, and looked over to Chan who was doing the same. "See? I told you Toy Story was a great movie." I said.

"Fine, you're right." Said Chan, sighing. I smile, but then I heart my phone vibrate i'm my pocket. I take it out, and see a message on the screen from Mom.

———

Mom: Felix, where are you? It's late.

Me: I'm going to be sleeping at a friends house for a project.

Mom. Okay, fine, but you have to tell me before hand next time. And your father wants to talk to you...

Me: Well, I don't want to talk to him.

Mom: Well sweetheart, you'll have to eventually. You can't avoid him forever.
Read at 8:28 PM

———

I sigh, and put phone back in my pocket. "Who was it?" Asked Chan. "Oh, just my Mom." I said. "Well, it's getting late. I should probably give you some of my old clothes to sleep in. You didn't bring any, right?" Says Chan.

A light blush formed over my face. "N-No." I said, I said fidgeting with my hands. Chan chuckles, and puts his hand on my thigh, making me blush even more.

"It's alright. I don't mind sharing." He says, with a kind smile on his face. "Okay then." I said quietly, and crossing my arms against my chest, and looking to at the ground.

Chan pats my leg, and stands up. Once he's at the entrance of the staircase, he turns around.

"Are you coming, or what?"

———

"Andddd here you go." Says Chan, handing me a shirt and basketball shorts. "Thanks!" I say. "Uh, do you mind if I take a shower here?" I ask. Chan nods, as he was closing his drawers.

"Yup, go ahead. I'll go in after you." He says. "Alright, thanks Channie!" I say, with a smile, and walking to the bathroom. It was pretty easy to find.

In only a few minutes, i'm in the shower, letting warm water run down me. I sigh, and began shampooing my hair. After I washed out all the shampoo, I turned off the shower and stepped out.

I shivered from the cold air hitting my skin, giving me goosebumps. "Am I missing something?" I thought to myself. Then it hit me.

I forgot to ask for a towel. I slap my hand against my forehead in annoyance. "Chan?" I call out. No response. God, I feel so annoying right now.

"Chan?" I yell out again. "Yeah? What's wrong?" I hear from the other side of the door. "I kinda forgot to ask for a towel...sorry." I say. "Oh, that's okay! There's a bin somewhere in there that has fresh towels." Says Chan.

I scanned the bathroom, looking a bin of some sort. "A bin? I don't see anything." I say. "Are you sure? It should be near the shower." Says Chan. I look around once more.

"Still can't find it." I say. "Can you let me in? I'm sure it's somewhere in there.." Says Chan. My eyes widen. "Y-You wanna come in? I don't have anything on!" I exclaimed.

I hear Chan laugh from the other side. "I'll close my eyes if it means THAT much to you. I promise." He says. I gulp. "F-Fine, but you better keep your eyes closed, or it's over for you." I say, walking up to the door.

"Gotcha." Says Chan. I take a deep breath, and unlock the door. I hid behind the door, and watched Chan walk in with his hand over his eyes.

"Uh, can you tell me when to open my eyes?" He asks. I make sure i'm completely covered by the door, and look back at Chan. "You can open them now..." I say.