-Leave-

(3rd Person POV)
TW: Guns, Hinted Suicide

———

Hyunjin laid in the shitty couch of the shitty house he lived in, watching TV and eating potato chips.

But, he wasn't really watching TV. He was just laying on the couch, thinking about Changbin. He had been out all day and night.

He wondered what was"the big thing" he was going to do. He also wondered if Changbin really meant what he said. All Hyunjin wanted at the moment was to be able to call Changbin his.

Hyunjin deeply envied Felix. He wished he could have someone that thought of him so possessively. He wished Changbin would think of him as possessively.

Hyunjin knew Changbin would run to Felix the second Felix said he wanted him back, and Hyunjin hated him for it.

A part of him also hated Changbin for always choosing Felix over him, even though he has given Changbin so much.

Another part of him hated himself for being so vulnerable around Changbin. He knew he would give Changbin whatever he wanted, because he was just so painfully head over heels.

Hyunjin has tried everything to try to get Changbin to just SEE him, but he always looks the other way.

"Maybe he'll like me if i draw some stupid ass freckles on my face." Hyunjin said to himself as he ate another potato chip.

Knock Knock Knock Knock

Hyunjin smiled and put his bowl of chips down on the floor. Four knocks. It was Changbin's way of letting him know it was him. He got up and answered the door. Had he chickened out?

There Changbin stood. Sweaty, panting and scared. He pushed by Hyunjin, and went straight to his room. Hyunjin followed him to his room, a little pissed that Changbin walked in without an explanation.

He leaned on the door frame as he watched Changbin rummage through his closet. "So, are you gonna tell me where the hell you've been?" He asked.

Changbin pauses. "You don't want to know, Hyunjin." He said, then continued until he pulled out a shoebox. A familiar shoebox. Hyunjin's eyes widen and he walked over to Changbin.

"Changbin...why do you need your gun?" He asked in a quiet voice. Changbin sets the box down on his bed and focuses on Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin. I just want to thank you. For everything. You've been so good to me, and i've just been shit. I've always been shit. Keep being good. I know everything seems like it's falling apart, but I know you'll overcome. You're gonna live a good life" Changbin said, his eyes slowly tearing up. Hyunjin already had a few shocked tears rolling down his face.

"What's going on?" He asked. Changbin looks at him lovingly. Hyunjin has never felt so loved. Changbin softly caresses his face with one hand, his thumb wiping away another tear.

Changbin leaned in and kissed Hyunjin gently. This kiss was different then ones they've had before. It was filled with love and appreciation, and Hyunjin could feel all of it.

He was so distracted by what he was feeling, he didn't hear the officers banging on the door.

Changbin's eyes turn frantic, and he opens the shoebox and loads the gun. "I have to leave, Hyunjin. I did something unforgivable. Just know that I....I-I love you, okay?"

"I love you too, Changbin." Hyunjin whispered. Changbin opens his drawer, and takes out his favorite noise canceling headphones and puts them on Hyunjin .

Hyunjin was there when he worked hard last summer to save up for those headphones.

Changbin guides Hyunjin to the corner farthest from where they were just standing at, and turns him around so he's facing the wall. Changbin lifts up one side of the headphones.

"Please don't turn around." Said Changbin. He could hear the door breaking down in the background. He felt Changbin leave from behind him.

Even the noise canceling headphones could stop the noise that came from Changbin's gun.

It didn't stop the sound of a body hitting the ground. The shouting, the yelling, the running, the stomping.

Hyunjin didn't turn around, but he knew what had happened.

———