-Stay With Me-

(C)

I blinked through the sunlight coming from my window, which I completely forgot to close last night. I stretch, and get up to close the curtains. After a while, I began to get ready for school.

I head downstairs to make myself breakfast. Mom was still fast asleep so I had to be quiet. I put some bread in the toaster, and leaned against the counter.

Hopefully Felix forgot about what happened, and isn't mad, or something. I feel like things will be pretty awkward today.

I sigh, and pour myself a glass of milk. Every time I think about yesterday, I get butterflies in my stomach. To be honest, it felt...nice. I grab my toast, and began to eat quickly.

I quickly leave the house, and head to school.

***

I walked into class, and sat down in my seat. I wasn't early, but I wasn't late, so there isn't too much people. I set my bag beside me, and waited for Felix, who still wasn't here. I shook my leg impatiently, wanting to see him.

As I put my head down on my desk, I hear another group of people come in. I lift my head up, once again, hoping to see Felix, but....I didn't.

After 5 more minutes, the teacher stands up from her desk. "Alright, everyone. Let's start on today's lesson." She says. I continued to look at the door, ignoring her words. I all I heard now was gibberish.

"Please be here soon." I thought to myself.

Please...

———

(F)

I picked up my pace. I was really late for school.

Last night was horrible. Absolutely horrible. After I had a total breakdown over what Changbin did, I went downstairs for food.

But, just my luck. Dad was there.

"Why are your eyes so red? Were you crying?" He asked. "A-A little. I'm just not feeling so great right now." I said, hopefully he'll just brush it off, or not care.

"Felix, how many times do I have to tell you? Men don't cry. You're such a baby." He said. I balled my hands into a fist. "I know, Dad. You've told me multiple times." I said.

"Maybe you wouldn't be if you finally got a girlfriend or something. Some of my co workers have daughters that are single. I could ask them if they're up for a date." He says. I gulp.

"N-No thanks. I don't want a girlfriend right now." I said. Dad rolls his eyes. "You keep saying that. What's next? You coming home with a boyfriend?" He says, laughing at himself because apparently, his joke was hilarious. I stayed silent, and stared at him.

He looks at me, noticing my silence. "...Are yo-"

"Yeah. I'm gay." I said.

I then turn around and back upstairs. "I guess no food for me." I thought to myself.

So yeah.

My very much homophobic Dad now knows i'm gay. I didn't get sleep at all, thinking about what could happen.

I walk through the heavy school doors, and go to my first class of the day, which I was already 30 minutes late to.