一百三十三✔️

"uncle! You're here!" Wei Ying froze when he heard his brother's voice behind him, with a nervous laugh wei ying looked behind at his brother who looked at him with a disappointed look on his face.

' I wasn't wrong when I said that he lacks maternal education, he really is my nephew eh?' Wei Ying thought looking at his brother who helped Jin ling stand. Jiang cheng shot his brother a sharp glare when the silvery orbed man gave him a cheeky smile.

"Not only is my uncle Jiang Wǎnyín here my uncle the yiling patriarch who everybody fears is also coming! I will make sure that they break your legs!" Jin ling spat not knowing that the man in front of him was indeed the yiling patriarch his uncle who he hadn't seen over the past sixteen years.

' feared' Jiang cheng thought as he snickered slightly knowing very well how feared his uncle was. Wei Ying shot him a glare before he ran away from the spot not wanting to introduce himself to his arrogant nephew like that.

"Jiāng Chéng! Catch him!" Jin ling exclaimed as he watched the man run away from him, Jiang cheng sighed and pulled his ears shooting him a glare , Jin ling hissed in pain and tried to break away from his hold.

"You idiot! That man who just ran away was you uncle!"

"What the fuck!" Jin ling froze and let his uncle pull his ears, he looked afar and tried to see if he was anywhere near so that he could apologise but to his disappointment he wasn't.

"You better apologise to him!" Jiāng Chéng spoke in a disappointed tone and walked away with his disciples. He walked towards the tavern to get himself some tea where he saw lan wangji sitting most probably waiting for his children and his man child of a husband to get finished with the night hunting.

Jiang cheng sat far away from lan wangji since he did not want to get into an argument with the insufferable man who had never even considered smiling let alone start a conversation.

But, Jiang wanyin could not take the silence anymore! He slammed the tea cup against the wooden table and looked at lan wangji who still did not seem to be paying any attention to him.

"So, lan wangji, how is wei wuxian nowadays?" Jiang cheng broke the ice and asked the first thing that came into his mind. Lan Zhan looked at him with an emotionless look on his face and just nodded.

"Much better" lan Zhan spoke taking a sip of his tea, Jiang cheng scoffed when he got a short answer and asked the tavern owner to bring him his strongest alcohol.

"So! Lan wangji!" Jiang cheng slammed the jar of alcohol on the wooden almost breaking it in the process, lan Zhan who was enjoying the view of the mountains covered in fog whilst he waited for the juniors got distracted by the man who was trying his level best to start a conversation.

"Any nephews or niece!?" It was lan zhan's turn to glare at the sect leader this time which he did as he shot him a sharp glare through his golden orbs.

"He doesn't want" lan Zhan spoke getting off the table grabbing bichen on his way out. Jiāng Chéng sighed and plopped back down on his seat, he should have known better than asking that question.

"Fucking hell, Yiyi, why can't you stay out of trouble for once!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed running far away from the dancing fairy statue who had been somehow awakened. Jingyi scowled when his papa called him by his actual name and continued knowing very well if he argued with him any more than before he was obviously going to die in that dancing fairy's hands.

Wei Ying threw some talismans at the fairy statue to immobilise her, but the statue had just dodged it with ease.

"Papa! Why are we running!" A'yuan exclaimed having no idea why they were running away from the statue rather than fighting it off for good.