一百一十四✔️

Lan Zhan had walked outside after wei Ying had fallen asleep after their love making session and walked towards the library pavilion which had been temporarily closed down after the incident which had happened fourteen days ago.

The man was absolutely baffled to his very core when he had realised that whoever had entered the pavilion that day had a very perfectly knit plan , not a single clue could be found. The captor who held wei Ying was for sure smart but lan wangji was always three steps ahead of him.

The said man had found a piece of torn white cloth which did not belong to wei ying's robes at all. This one was different, almost as if it had been stitched out of gusu lan with great talent.

The said con man who stitched the robes had never realised that the lan sect people wear white robes with incantations which saves them from spiritual attacks. But, the one which he had found didn't possess those very incantations.

But, this wasn't enough to catch the man who had tortured his wei ying, he had needed even more evidence to catch the accused, and that was the main reason why he was standing in the middle of the library pavilion at the middle of the night.

Lan Zhan had gone through the pavilion for almost one hour even checking the forbidden section which was left open after the incident. The man had gotten incredibly angry when he saw the trail of blood once again and felt his blood boil from rage.

' h-he d-dragged me inside t-the forbidden section b-by my hair'

' it hurt so bad lan Zhan' wei Ying cried out unable to bear anymore pain.

The breaking point was when that man had even had the audacity to leave marks on wei ying's neck also undressing him.

It was in this very place where the man had tried to assault his wei ying. Feeling more anger and rage bubble inside of him lan zhan threw the table against the wall breaking it into half in the process.

' h-he said that he w-will k-kill our baobao!'

The breaking point was when the voice of his husband rang inside of his ears again and again. The pained tone of his husband , not even able raise his hands to wipe his tears , so weak so pale that even his uncle had shed a few tears.

He had turned the library completely upside down , throwing the books away from his sight almost tearing them apart.

No words could describe how angry the man felt when the sight of his soulmate came inside his mind plaguing his thoughts like a storm.

Walking outside the library after failing to find any more evidence lan Zhan walked back to jingshi to get some sleep and try to forget what ever had happened.

The next morning,

Wei Ying sat in between lan zhan's legs and rested his head on his chest whilst they read a book together. Lan Zhan's hands rested on wei ying's tummy as he rubbed it gently exactly how wei Ying liked whilst his other baobao was reading a book on unborn babies.

"Baobao can hear us when it's around twenty four weeks" Wei Ying read carefully adjusting himself on lan zhan's warm embrace.

"You can sing to your baobei everyday" lan Zhan nodded and pointed at his guqin ready to play anything for both his baobei's.

"Baobao starts moving around twenty weeks" Wei Ying jumped in joy when he realised that in about two months he could feel his baobei kick!

They had continued reading the maternal book until the pages were no longer flipped.