四十一 ✔️

It had been a week since they had returned from the christening ceremony and lan zhan still couldn't get over the fact that wei ying was good with children.

The thought of having his own kid with wei ying constantly plagued him; feeling his ears turn red lan Zhan sighed and walked away to attend the meeting they had organised Today.

Meanwhile, wei Ying was sitting with his grandmother, he laid his head on her lap looking up at the blue sky. It had been almost ten months since they had been reunited; and God was wei Ying ecstatic about it.

Wei ying and baoshan sanren were inseparable. She would always spoil her grandson with gifts which was clearly not supported by his soulmate or his brother but all she did was roll her eyes acting as if she hadn't heard a thing.

"I need eight grandchildren." Wei ying who heard this gasped and started coughing, he glares at his grandmother feeling his cheeks flare up. "You must be Joking right now." Wei ying said wiping his face feeling hot.

"Your husband said ten. I'm just trying to show you some mercy wei Ying." His eyes widened when he heard 'ten' . How will he ever nurture ten children. "He must be lying. I'm fine with one." Wei ying said nervously fidgeting his fingers.

" Lying is forbidden in the could recesses and I would not mind having ten nephews." A new voice from behind budged in. " Aiya zewu jun. Not you too." Wei ying whined hiding his face in his hands. Zewu jun just chuckled and sat down next to them.

"Look, even he agrees with me. You better give me ten grandchildren now." Baoshan sanren said smiling at her grandson, she imagined cradling them in her arms, holding their tiny little fingers.

Wei ying just quickly got up and ran away from them. Zewu jun chuckled along with baoshan sanren staring at the boy frantically running away from them.

His face went back to the way it was when wei Ying disappeared. Baoshan sanren sighed looking at zewu jun "what did you mess up this time." Zewu jun looked at her shocked ' how did she know?'

"Cut the chase young man." Zewu jun just cleared his throat speaking up. "Xueyang was seen in caiyi town today." Baoshan sanren just nodded getting up from her place. "The brat shouldn't leave the cloud recesses." Zewu jun just nodded agreeing to it even though he knew that it was practically impossible.

"Let's go hunt some people now."

Meanwhile in lanling jin clan.

" You have to do this for us, jin yanli." Jin guangshan stated. Yanli just stirred in her place feeling nervous. "The wen remanents are dangerous, they can bring harm to your son and our clan too." Meng yao stated. Yanli couldn't do anything but nod. Even her husband was with them.

Jin guangshan had afterall succeeded in brainwashing the couple afterall. "I understand." It came as a mere whisper but the answer was more than enough for the man sitting in the throne.

"Only wei Wuxian knows their location. We need your help getting their location from your brother." Meng yao said. " I understand." Jin zixuan said looking at yanli who was holding their child.

"We need your help. Even though this sounds like betrayal. The wen remanents do not deserve to be left alive." Jin guangshan smirked looking at yanli who seemed to appear deep in thoughts.

"I willl ask A'xian." Yanli looked up smiling determined. Meng yao ans jin guangshan perked up from their seats feeling happy. "We appreciate it , jin yanli." They said taking the child in her arms to play with him.

Yanli stares at a'ling and smiled feeling determined to do what she thought was correct.

Back to cloud recesses