二十五

Wei ying was currently leaning onto lan zhan's shoulders. He was sitting next to him in a comfortable position not to hurt his wound. "Hmph!" Wei ying tried saying something but the silencing spell didn't allow him to.

Jiang cheng who was seated behind them tried not to laugh 'wei ying did not expect this for sure. ' they were currently attending their classes which was taken by lan qiren.

"And this is what you have to do when a fierce corpse attacks you." Lan qiren said and stopped to look at wei ying raising his hands. 'oh no' he thought. But thank god his nephew had assured him that the silencing spell wasn't getting off anytime soon.

'dumb lan Zhan , dumb jiang cheng , dumb cloud recesses. All I wanted was to go out and this is what I get!' wei ying thought before glaring at lan Zhan and his brother.

"What brat!" Jiang cheng whisper shouted at his brother giving him an amusing look. "Mmph!" He tried saying something but failed. Lan Zhan held onto his waist so that he doesn't hurt himself.

Lan Zhan had told wei ying that they were going to get food and then he will take wei Ying to the rabbits. But lan qiren had stopped then when they had left fragrance hall after a very bland lunch.

"Wei ying, stop." Lan Zhan said settling his soulmate in one place and that's when wei ying had plotted an evil plan to disrupt the class. "Mmn~" wei ying said smiling.

He quickly took a paperman from the desk and put a spell on it. The paperman had started moving towards lan Zhan , he had noticed it but did not do anything. The paperman got on lan zhan's shoulders and tried ticking him but lan Zhan had shown no movement.

Soon the paperman got on lan zhan's head trying to pull his forehead ribbon. "Don't be silly." Lan Zhan said not looking away. Lan xichen who had been watching this whole thing smiled at the couple.

The paperman had successfully taken his forehead ribbon which made wei ying very happy. He jumped in joy but stopped when he felt a stinging pain.

"Wei ying!" Lan Zhan whispered at him trying to get back his forehead ribbon. A lan forehead ribbon is supposed to be very holy only touched by the parents and their better half.

Not that lan Zhan had minded it but if his uncle catches them they might be severely punished. Wei ying smirked at lan Zhan showing him his forehead ribbon. 'hahaha now try to get me you fuddy duddy' wei ying would have said that if the silencing spell wasn't cast on him.

Lan qiren who had noticed this got red with anger he was fuming when he saw the sacred forehead ribbon in wei Wuxian's hands but he didn't say anything when he saw that lan Zhan had snatched it from wei ying's hands and tied it again.

"Mmph!" Wei ying tried speaking again and again but did not succeed." Wei gongzi you might hurt yourself like this" huaisang whispered taking the fan in his hands covering his face.

Wei ying had glared at him asking him to back off which had only made him snort. Wei ying looked like an angry bunny he had wanted to poke his cheeks but stopped when he saw lan Zhan glaring at him.

"Forgive me hanguang jun." Huaisang said looking away. The class soon came to an end. Lan Zhan looked at wei ying who was fast asleep lying on his shoulders.

Lan zhan carried wei ying out when all the disciples had left the hall. He looked down at wei ying who looked peaceful but tensed when he moved around in his arms a lot.

"Mmn lan zhan" wei ying said trying to turn around in his arms but stopped when he remembered about his stab wound. "Mn, wei ying" lan Zhan said tightening his hold on his soulmate.