七十✔️

"wei gongzi we should inform hanguang jun about this." Wen ning said taking a protective stance in front of his master.

" He's in lanling right now, we can't do anything." Wei ying whispered looking around; trying to find who launched the arrow at him.

Wei ying stared above at the deserted mountains realising that a whole army of jin sect disciples were armed and ready to attack him with their bow and arrow.

"Wen ning? What is this place?"

"Qiongqi way path."

Wei ying clutched onto the gift box tightly controlling his anger towards the people who had trapped him.

How could he fall for this once again. Qiongqi way path is an extended part owned by lanling jin sect.

"WEI WUXIAN!" An aggressive voice from the hilltop called him which made him turn around and look at him.

"Wen ning you should head back to gusu." Wei ying said pushing him back knowing that there was no way wen ning was going to survive this , if they shot atleast one arrow at a time none of them would be able to survive it.

"I will protect wei gongzi, even if I have to die I will die today." The smile on wei ying's face faltered when he heard those exact same words once again.

"Did you learn that from lan Zhan?" Wen ning proudly nodded he remembers the exact same words he used before the siege.

"WEI WUXIAN!" the coice called him once again. Wei ying pushed aside wen ning and looked above at the hilltop where a similar person stood in jin sect robes.

"Who are you?" Wei ying asked in visible confusion trying his best to remember the man.

" You unholy man! You ruined my life!" The said man spat with fury in his tone.

"How did I ruin your life. I don't even know who you are." Wei ying retorted back looking at the angsty man. God he looked ugly with that smug look on his face.

"I know that you are going to meet your nephew. But, before you go you need to fix what you have done to me!" The man said the armed disciples aimed their arrows at wei Ying.

"I don't even know who you are! Why should I help you!" Wei ying said understanding the whole scenario. It must be the jin clan leader who must have sent the man to ambush wen ning and himself.

' such a fool I am, to belive them once again.'

Jin zixun stared at wei Ying with disgust evident in his face and undid a part of his robe showing him his chest filled with disgusting pock marks resembling holes.

Wei ying stared at the man with wide eyes.

"The hundred holes curse?"

"Just because of you! This has happened to me wei Wuxian!"

" Undo this curse and I will let you go further ahead and have a good time with your nephew!"

" I can't undo something I haven't cast upon you." Wei ying retorted back in a rash tone.

"You leave me with no choice then!"

"I will have to kill you to undo the spell on me!" Zixun spat and asked the disciples to ambush the man with thousands of arrows.

Wei ying immediately pulled wen ning from their direction and hid him behind a rock despite his protests wei Ying pushed him behind.

"You stay there, while I take care of this." Wei ying whispered to wen ning who nodded. He felt a shiver go down his spine when he saw the amount of jin sect disciples surrounding his wei gongzi.