他们说结局就是一切的开始✔️

They say the ending is where it all begins....

Let's see how it all began..

The day wei ying and lan Zhan met eachother was truly a day when the heavens blessed earth.

It felt like two puzzle pieces completing eachother. But, wei Ying being the idiot he is never realised that lan wangji was his soulmate.

Lan Zhan hissed in pain feeling a dull pain in his wrist. "Wangji, what happened." Xichen stopped in his tracks taking a look at his brothers hands.

He pushed back the lose sleeve covering his hands. "Wangji?" Xichen's eyes widened when he saw a soul mark in his hands, it looked light which had meant that it was still forming. The dull colored shape resembled a small bunny.

"A soulmark." Lan Zhan whispered looking back at his brother. A smile had found its way in xichen's face thinking about his brother with his soulmate, he imagined playing with his nephews and teaching them how to yield a sword.

"It seems like your soulmate is near wangji." Xichen smiled at his brother who quickly put his sleeves back at its place and started walking with a faster pace towards the gates.

Xichen smiled and started following his desperate brother.

Wei ying hissed in pain jolting upwards from his place. "Tsk." He let out a small whine clutching his hands in pain.

"A'xian what happened?" Yanli asked her brother pulling his hand towards her. Wei ying immediately pulled away from her hold just shaking his head. "It's fine shijie." He reassured her with a smile.

Jiang cheng just groaned smacking his brothers head. "What are you upto you idiot." He asked him. Wei ying just shook his head hitting his brother back.

Rolling his sleeves back he stared at the small faint mark that had formed in his wrist. "Cheng cheng?" He showed his brother the mark.

Jiang cheng just questioningly before feeling his eyes widen. "Did I get drunk and get imprinted?" Wei ying asked jiang cheng who showed the mark to yanli.

A small smile had found its way in yanli's face "you'll know soon , A'xian." Yanli said patting her brother's hair.

" Look shijie! Whoever drew this on me must really like bunnies." Wei ying said showing the mark to his shijie and jiang cheng.

The disciples behind them wanted to roll their eyes at the sight. Even though the man was adorable, handsome and smart. He was dense when it came to the topic of soulmates.

' I already feel bad for his soulmate.'

' how will that person even control an untamed idiot like him.' jiang cheng thought before looking at his brother who just continued walking ignoring the sharp pain he felt in his wrists.

The sharp pain in wei ying's wrist got worse when they neared the gates of cloud recesses. Yanli just stared at her brother with amusement in her eyes.

"Oh no." Jiang cheng said staring at his brother. His brother was the soulmate of someone from gusu lan sect. It was as if the gods had decided that day to finally end wei ying's mischievous innuendos.

Because, the gusu lan sect was known throughout the cultivation world for their three thousand sect conduct rules.

And then there was his brother....the idiot. ' rules are meant to be broken jiang cheng! ' wei Ying whined hissing in pain. "I hate whoever imprinted this in my hand!" Wei ying exclaimed clutching onto his hand.

" You idiot! Don't you kn-!" Jiang cheng was cut off when he saw that the twin jade's of gusu lan sect were standing right in front of them.

Lan Zhan stared at wei ying with no emotions. But, xichen was the only one who could see the look of appreciation of the beauty that stood in front of him.