三十八✔️

Wei ying was feeling bored today. Nobody was there to talk with him. Lan Zhan had gone for some important sect duty.

His grandmother wasn't there to spoil him today. And here he was sitting idly under a tree. He wanted to play chenqing but he was too tired today. He played enough music with lan Zhan yesterday.

After while of rolling around under the tree. He saw zewu jun and lan qiren walking with eachother. They seemed to be busy. Which was perfect for wei Ying.

"Zewu jun!" Wei ying ran towards them faster than light to catch up with them. Zewu jun looked at the cheerful teenager smiling softly.

"What are you doing here young master wei? I'm assuming you're bored." Zewu jun asked him looking at the boy catching his breath. "Aiya zewu jun call me wei ying; and I am very bored." Wei ying smiled at the man who just nodded.

" So where are you guys going. Take me with you!" Wei ying cheerfully asked them zewu jun looked at lan qiren who just sighed and nodded. "We were just taking a walk young master you can join us." Xichen said.

" Would you guys like to help me find materials for the gift I'm making my shijie?" Wei ying asked them xichen just nodded. Lan Zhan would kill wei Ying if he went to the town alone.

"Then let's go to caiyi!" Wei ying pulled xichen with him who stumbled but kept up with his pace. Lan qiren just sighed following them.

They had reached caiyi town followed by some of the disciples some of them were just trailing behind the oblivious wei Ying.

"You might want to slow down wei Ying." Xichen said wei Ying stopped and smiled at the man when he heard him call him wei Ying.

People all over caiyi were shocked to see the zewu jun and grandmaster lan qiren following the boy around the crowded market. ' young master wei must be really important' the man whispered to the lady next to him who just nodded staring at them.

Wei ying had bought several materials one might need for making a bracelet and a charm. The only thing he needed now is a stone for the charm.

"Zewu jun do you know where I can find a stone... A precious one." Wei ying asked zewu jun who looked at lan qiren for an answer.

"Shei valley it's near by you can find rare stones and diamonds there." Lan qiren said. Wei ying's ears perked up when he heard that. This time he pulled lan qiren with him towards the valley.

Xichen just smiled 'if wangji was here he would be really surprised.' lan qiren was surprised when the boy pulled him taking towards the valley.

Some of the passerbys cooed at their bonding and bowed down paying their respects to zewu jun and grandmaster. Since lan qiren had no time to acknowledge them xichen just smiled at them and shaking his head at the boys silliness.

When they had reached the valley wei Ying was awe stricken by the beauty of the place. Lan qiren felt proud of his work.

"This place looks ethereal." Wei ying said looking around. The valley had a fall which wad frozen at its spot. The cave was surrounded by rubies and other precious rocks.

"Be careful" lan qiren said wei Ying just nodded before trying to find a rock. Zewu jun had started finding one with him.

Wei ying digged up several ditches to find the most precious one of all. Zewu jun had shown him several stones but wei ying was just disappointed that it didn't spark an interest in him.

All the disciples were ordered to find a stone for the young master when xichen had finally given up.

After several hours of digging and disappointment. Wei ying plopped down on the rock near him.