一百零四 ✔️

Lan qiren had developed a new habit nowadays. These days the man would wake up before the sun rises and starts stitching robes for his unborn grandnephews with love.

The man made sure that he knitted those robes with the one of the finest materials available in cultivation world. He would never agree but he had even knitted some for his nephew-in law , since in a few months he would definitely need some new robes.

He had so far knitted little mitten socks for his unborn nephews little adorable legs which would keep them warm. Making sure that he had knitted enough for them he had Started knitting little sweaters with wool.

But, there was a little problem lan qiren's oldest nephew the one and only lan xichen the sect leader of gusu lan was competing against him.

Not only had the man hired knitters he had even purchased expensive handmade mittens and onesie's.

Lan xichen had also started to knit mittens copying his uncle's actions. To the man's anger lan xichen even had the audacity to show him the mittens he knit with a sly smirk on his face.

The man pondered if he should compete with his nephew, thinking that it was immoral for a man as respected as him competing against his own nephew.

But, lan xichen had to do something to piss his uncle off. The man had come up to his chambers with a grin and showed him the onesie he had knitted. Not only that he had even said that he was better than him!

Now that called for a competition! And lan qiren was definitely not giving up!

"You little brat" he whispered under his breath and looked at his nephew who still had that grin on his face. The exact same grin which sent the old man to his very edge.

Lan Zhan had Walked inside the main hall to be met with his brother and uncle knitting furiously. The dark aura creeped lan Zhan out especially when they stared at him with their bloodshot eyes.

"What's happening here?" Lan Zhan moved back a little when they looked at him with their bloodshot eyes once again, boring holes right through his chest.

"Get a clue wangji" lan xichen said in a drowsy yet irritated tone and showed him the little mitten sock.

That is all lan zhan had wanted to hear before he dashed outside in a rush yet gracefully showing off his huge robe sleeves.

Lan Zhan walked towards jingshi with a bowl in his hands most probably having wei ying's medicinal herbs added in a soup.

He walked inside with a stride and saw wei Ying fast asleep with just his head peeked outs of his blanket.

The little snores that left his mouth made lan zhan almost coo if only he wasn't drooling.

"Wei Ying" lan zhan bent down and gently shook his body. Wei Ying just whined and kicked his legs trying to rat off who ever was trying to wake him up.

"Don't anger the yiling patriarch!" He whined in a childish tone and went back to sleep.

"Drink this" lan Zhan sighed and said taking the spoon filled with disgusting medicine. Wei Ying took a whiff of the medicine with his eyes still closed and made a disgusted face when the stench hit his face.

"Not drinking" wei Ying said and inside the blanket rubbing his tummy to satisfy himself.

Lan Zhan frowned a bit before pulling wei ying's head out of the blanket. He kept the spoon close to wei ying's mouth trying to find the correct moment to feed him the medicine.

Wei Ying slightly opened his eyes and gasped at the sight of the spoon right in front of him.

"Fine! I'll drink that vile thing!" Wei Ying said with a pout and drank the medicine in one go trying not to gag. After drinking and grunting wei Ying hid his face under the blanket once again.