一百零二✔️

"lan zhan's following us isn't he?" Wei Ying had been feeling someone's presence behind him for a while now. Since wen ning had heightened senses now he could probably sense something.

"Wei gongzi, hanguang jun has been behind us since we left the cloud recesses" wen ning said still not being able to believe that this man had brought him back to life.

Hw continued to push the cart in which wei ying was in and looked behind him to see that lan wangji was right behind him not trailing them from afar.

He moved away from the cart and handed him over the handle.
"Wen ning that was a nice joke" wei Ying giggled thinking it was a joke. The idiot absolutely had no idea that it was lan Zhan who was pushing the cart right now and not wen ning.

"Wen ning?"

"Wen ning?"

Wei Ying got curious when he did not receive any reply from his friend. He turned around and squealed in surprise.

"Lan Zhan!" The sharp glare he received from those golden orbs sent shivers down wei ying's spine. Lan Zhan nodded a little confirming that it was him and picked wei ying off the cart like a baby when he realised that there wasn't anybody around him.

"What are you doing here!?" Lan Zhan paid no attention to his words and gently put him down on the ground making sure that he did not get hurt or worse even a scratch.

"Uncle and brother sent me here" lan Zhan lied to him, he was sure that wei Ying would believe him since he would definitely flip if lan Zhan told him that he had followed him back here.

"Where is wen ning?"

"With nie huaisang" lan Zhan replied , wen ning was pulled away from the crowd by nie huaisang when lan zhan had taken the cart from him.

"He's in caiyi?" Lan Zhan nodded wrapping his hands around wei ying's lean waist protectively.

The passerbys cooed at their adorable interaction and started talking among themselves.

"They really need to stop talking about us." Wei Ying muttered under his breath. The people around him had no idea that he could hear them and so did lan Zhan.

"Mn" he agreed with his husband.

Soon the Market place came into their view which meant that lan zhan had to tolerate a very excited wei Ying now who was most probably going but everything there.

"Let's buy some loquats"

"Mn"

"Some spice"

"No"

"Sweets"

" Mn"

" Alcohol"

"......"

Wei Ying burst into a fit of laughter knowing what the answer will be and continued walking along with lan Zhan.

After getting wei Ying whatever he had wanted which consisted of certain odd things, thankfully the town shops had them.

"It's weird how they had dragon beard candy and spicy cotton candy" even lan Zhan had no idea why they did but atleast wei Ying had gotten whatever he wanted.

"Taste this" his muffled voice said and handed him a dumpling. The latter bent down a little and took a bite of the juicy dumpling. Wei Ying blushed and looked away from him.

"It's good"

"I know it ish" wei Ying said chewing on his dumplings like a hungry rabbit. He had to agree that wei Ying looked cute with his mouth full.