九十九✔️

"he gives birth in yunmeng"

"No"

"He will live in yunmeng for the next nine months"

" No"

" Yunmeng jiang is safe for him! "

" It isn't"

" Gusu lan is safer and better"

" How is that!?"

" Wanyin, gusu lan sect has already started taking precautions to protect A'xian."

" If he stays here it'll be dangerous considering how there are ponds and angry men everywhere"

Wei Ying had been watching the trio fight with eachother for quite a while now. To say that he was enjoying this would be an understatement, wei Wuxian was on cloud nine right now!

He sat next to the head warrior and watched the feud with great joy whilst carressing his tummy which was full from all the food he had eaten a while ago.

"Your uncle's and father are going nuts right now baobei" he talked to his baby and ate the peanuts jiang cheng had bought him.

Jiang cheng and lan xichen were about to choke eachother to death when they had noticed that wei ying was talking to his baby.

Even lan Zhan had noticed that and it had peaked his interest greatly. But, before he could even walk towards his husband his brother and jiang wanyin had pushed him away and rushed towards him.

"Seems like your uncle's have some beef with me" wei ying talked back to his baby and stared at the sweaty men in front of him.

" Save me uncle!" He hid behind the head warrior seeking some protection since lan zhan was trapped behind his brother. The old man chuckled and gladly let the boy hide behind him.

"I just want to talk to the baobei" he murmured and bent down. Lan xichen scoffed at this point and bent down next to jiang cheng to do the exact same thing as him.

Wei Ying looked at lan zhan for help but he just asked him to calm down in return. Even if he had tried to stop them , they weren't going to.

Wei Ying sighed came forward with a very pouty look on his face.

"Why not wait for a few months?" He nervously asked them and carresed his belly. "I just want to hear the qi" jiang cheng confirmed with a straight face.

Xichen agreed with him and said ,
"me too I mean no harm"

Wei Ying grinned and nodded coming forward and undid the upper part of his robe and left the other two parts of the robes on.

Getting on a comfortable position to sit wei ying nodded letting them come near him. Jiang cheng excitedly pressed his ears against wei ying's tummy carefully trying to find the qi, lan xichen did the exact same thing.

Wei Ying had expected them to move away from his tummy after a minute or two. But, these men were much worse than lan zhan.

"I can hear the qi" jiang cheng said in awe and smiled happily lan xichen nodded copying his moves.

"Lan zhan" wei ying whined like sad cat and called his husband to save him. Lan zhan was ready to throw his hands at the men because of the jealousy which coarsed through his veins.

Only he was supposed to touch his soulmate like that!

"Did you hear that!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed when he heard some noise lan xichen nodded shaking his head like a kid.

Wei Ying felt bile rise up his throat when the scents of his brother and lan xichen hit his nose all of a sudden. Moving around uncomfortably wei ying controlled his urge to barf.