Chapter 24: Questions

Surprise again!!! 😂

I wanted to share this edit made by Davionlove1 for the Bonferroni Brothers 😭😭😭

Orgoglio Dei Leoni = Pride of Lions 🦁😍 Love it so much!!! I couldn't share this on Instagram unfortunately because of spoilers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Orgoglio Dei Leoni = Pride of Lions 🦁😍 Love it so much!!! I couldn't share this on Instagram unfortunately because of spoilers. Go show this queen some love!

Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends. ENJOY! ❤️

Point out any errors ❤️

——————————————————

          Luca scoffed, a contemptuous smile gripping his mouth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

          Luca scoffed, a contemptuous smile gripping his mouth. "You're good, I'll give you that. You had me sold on your act."

          "Well, I don't usually brag." Athena momentarily released her hand from the knife in Rex's shoulder to flick away a tear from her cheek. Gosh, she was uncannily good at this and left me impressed and admiring her yet again. "I'm brilliant at what I do, but my, my, who knew I'd stumble upon the dead son of the empire! It seems as though I may have found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow."

          "Don't cream your knickers at the revelation just yet, sweetheart." His Adam's apple bobbed against the knife held to his throat. "Was any of it true?"

          Even I wondered that. Although Athena had mastered manipulation and could spin anything to fit her story, I knew that everything that left her mouth was nothing but the harsh truth or at least some of it was. The way she switched between her emotions and masked them to perfection chilled me to my bones.

          Athena pouted her lips mockingly. "You'll never know."

          "Are you going to kill me now?"

          She clicked her tongue. "I'm sure you realize the significance of a dead man walking. Likes of you aren't found often, so allow me to spare you for now, Luciano Leonardo Bonferroni."

Amore Mio (#4)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें