Chapter 20: Tears Of Blood

⚠️Warning: Graphic Violence and triggering content ⚠️

I wanted to share these two edits made by the lovely @davionlove1 I couldn't share them on Instagram like the others because not everyone on there is caught up, so I'm doing it here.

Re Dell'Impero means King of the Empire and  Il Lupo Solitario means The Lone Wolf

Re Dell'Impero means King of the Empire and Il Lupo Solitario means The Lone Wolf. I'm in love with this edit. It's perfect. To see more edits, join us on Instagram @reetilicious

Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends. ENJOY! ❤️

And point out any errors.

——————————————————

(Arie's POV)

          After I had someone forcefully turn the red lights in the hall to normal, my furious eyes traveled over each shamelessly naked man and a couple of the dressed ones who seemed reluctant to make a move for the sake of their boss' life. However, the disbelief on their faces satisfied me, the acute worry almost wonderfully palpable.

          "Ah, the energy in this room feels much better now," I expressed, forcing a smile forth that they couldn't see under the mask. "Love how the tables are turning, don't you, Dimo?"

          Twisting my foot on Dimo's neck had the man wheezing, struggling to breathe. His hands tried their absolute best to remove the suffocating trample, but it was to no avail.

          "I can't hear you from up here, Dimo, so why don't you get on your knees for me like a good boy?"

Upon releasing his neck, I took a step back and gave the man some room to get up, but he continued into a coughing fit and wheezing horridly from the pressure I had maintained. I kicked the already hurting man as a painful encouragement to follow my orders.

          There was a time when the mere thought of hurting someone wouldn't even cross my mind, definitely not someone already down, someone who was twice my age, but I could almost laugh at that girl now. The bleeding man at my feet deserved it and a lot more. Hell, everyone in this room was the worst of the world, monsters who harbored no remorse or even a shred of compassion for another living being. They deserved a lot worse than death, and I wished I had enough time to make them suffer one by one, but I was going to make sure they knew they'd captured the wrong woman.