"Yes," I say dryly.

   "Well, you don't have to meet him now. I can give you a tour or head upstairs into my room. We can have some fun kitten," he grins when he licks his lips.

    I feel sick to my stomach and my instinct right about now is to knick him, hard and right down there.  

   "Derrick," Chris's voice yells from behind the man, and my eyes move away from him to meet Chris's blue eyes.  

    Oh, thank goodness. 

    "Hello, Chris. I was going to give this girl a tour," he says as he turns his head to look at Chris. The creep's face becomes frightened and not the daunting look he had before.

    "Well, she's with me, Derrick. Now back away from her."

  "But Chris-"

   "Did you fucking hear me? Back away, before I slam your head against this wall, and you know I will do it," he growls.

  "Jeez, Chris calm down mate. No harm here," Derricks says and quickly moves away from me. His voice was shaky. Apparently, everyone here is intimidated by Chris including this creep.

   "So, you know that guy?" I ask Chris. I look at him, and he holds my gaze, wrathfully. Shit, he's furious with me? Why is he angry?

   Instead of answering me, he grabs my arm and pulls me up the stairs. I spill some of the liquid on my hand and I swiftly set the cup on a table as he hauls me into a room. 

   "Sussianna, what the fuck are you doing here? Fuck me. What the hell are you wearing?" He asks, eyeing my body.

  "I was invited to this party... Meg invited me," I admit and look down at my body. "Do you like my outfit? Camile made it, especially for me."

  He rubs his hands through his hair, pacing up and down. He looks at me, anger stirring behind his eyes.  He opens his mouth, snaps it shut, and starts pacing again. I'm quite amused and I'm happy that Camile gave me this outfit after all.  

   He pauses marching and looks at me, all wide-eyed and irritated. "Sussianna, you are not... You are... You can't... Baby... Oh, I can't look at you!" He starts walking back and forth. 

  Wait, I thought he wanted me to wear clothes that fit my body, and this outfit definitely fits all my curves. Maybe that's the problem it's too short and too tight.

  He stops moving and stares at me. "I can't let you wear that outfit," he says, idiomatically. 

   What? "Why?" I ask and somewhat confused.

  "Because Sussianna-" He racks his finger up and down my body. "What you are wearing is too much." His lips press into a straight line as he shifts his tall, lean body toward me, leaving a gap of space between us.

  What's he doing?

  His hand traces over my collarbone; then he gets up closer to me and personal with my face, breathing his hot, minty breath all over me as he's skimming his lips over my cheeks and down to my neck. "But I have to admit. This outfit... Really... Fucking... Turns... Me... On." He pushes his groin into my lower stomach, proving that he likes it.

  "Still, I can't let you wear this." 

   He can't tell me what I can and can not wear. He can't control me. But before I can protest against him, he starts lowering his hand down to my thigh all the way down there. I gasp. "This skirt is short-" He moves the hem of the skirt slightly above my waist; then his hand travels down right to my panties and slides them to the side to where his fingers graze over my sex. "Your body is for my eyes only."