Chapter 17

(Author's Note: If you would wish to listen to Chapter 17 parts 1 and 2 on audio, please click the videos. Enjoy!)

 He pulls up outside my house and I let myself out, leaving the food behind. I lost my appetite.

  "Sussianna?" I hear him call for me, but I'm already gone and race inside.

  I can't believe him; he's ruined lunch with my friends, James is not my friend, but still, he didn't have to almost attack him. What happened back there? I still want to know.

  He storms after me. I can't deal with him. I'm about to shut the door when his hand slams against the other side to stop it, his other hand is carrying my purse and the bag of food. My purse! I forgot my damn purse; he makes me so mad that my brain doesn't work when I'm around him.

  Since he's more powerful than me, he pushes against me, and walks forward, slamming the door behind him. "Stop running from me!" He shouts.

  "Stop following me!" I shout back.

  "And stop fighting with me. What's the matter?"

  "Quieres saber, es que eres un gilipollas! (You want to know, is that you are an asshole!)"

  "In English."

  "Learn Spanish," I snap.

  He approaches me and I step back. He keeps walking forward and he's only inches away from me as he towers over me; I feel small compared to him. I'm trying to back up, but he has me cornered to the wall, and there is no way I can escape him.

 "Just stop running," he hisses.

 "Why are you doing this, Chris?" I ask, my breathing increasing and I have no idea what is going on. Confusing man!

  "And stop rolling those eyes at me," he says, but it feels like he's demanding me. "For rolling those hazel eyes at me..." He pauses. "You know what, never mind."

 "No, tell me. What would you do?"

 He smirks. "Trust me you don't want me to say it."

 "Yes, I do. Enlighten me." I demand. I know he shouldn't tell me, but I can't help but know what he's thinking.

  "Fine. But you can't get mad-"

  "Just come out with it, Chris," I pester.

  "You promise you won't get upset," he asks.

    It can't be that bad on what he wants to tell me. Can it? He looks me in the eyes searching for an answer. I sigh. "Yes, Chris. I promise."

 "Okay. I warned you-"

  Aaaargh! "Tell me. I said I promised I won't get mad," I interrupt him.

  He sighs. "Alright. For rolling your eyes at me, I would bend you over this counter..." His eyes shift toward the kitchen counter. "Rip off your jeans and fuck your brains out until you call my name or until you say the safe word."

  I gulp. WHAT? I'm completely stunned. In my whole life, I never met someone like him before. His mood swings always change and it's very difficult to keep up with him, first, he was mad then now, he wants to fuck me. I would have him kiss me, first. In reality, he hasn't even kissed me.