Chapter 45

Author's Note: What do you think of the new trailer? Is it awful or okay? Because I am sure about it. Any positive criticism would be great.

   He stands close next to my backside, but not quite touching me. He slowly skims the side of my arms with his fingertips and the sudden touch makes me jump. With one hand he runs it down my spine to my behind and pushes me towards him- against his erection. Holy hell. I lean back into him and began to circle my hips. I want to tease him as he does to me, but with his other hand he grabs my waist to stop my movements and I pout.

   "Wait here... don't move," he commands.

   What? Where is he going?

   I hear him fumbling with something and then I hear a cabinet opening, and for a moment I turn my head to see what he's up to, however, he catches me. "Sussianna, turn around. It's all about patience."

   I quickly look back and wait. He said to be patient. How can I be patient? Plus, he doesn't have patience either. I'm eager and the anticipation is literally killing me. Hell, who's this girl that is full of desire? I should actually be pissed at him, especially for earlier today at the party where he may have told his friends that I'm still a virgin. But for some reason, I do not know why I am not upset with him. What have I become? I don't recognize the "good girl" version of me anymore. I am someone who takes risks, doesn't think rationally when he is around me, and gradually opens up my heart to the dangerous lion that is waiting to devour me.

   Without warning and interrupting my thoughts, his fingers trace the line of my vertebra down to my backside. His hands stroke over each cheek, fondling me, and I whimper. "You have such a beautiful ass. The things I can do with it, baby," he whispers against my skin and smacks me hard across my rear end; the contact makes me jump once again and he chuckles.

   "I have something for you," he says and I began to turn my head when he stops me. "Don't turn around. It's a surprise. However, this surprise is part of my world. Actually, it's just a little taste of my world and what I have to offer. It's nothing big in my opinion, but anyway you have a choice- you can be willing to try this, or if not then we won't ever speak of it again. You're in control now, I don't want to make you do something you don't want. In fact, you haven't agreed to enter my world, yet. I figured if you have somewhat experience with it, then maybe you will be open-minded about what I like and my lifestyle. But as I said you're in control now. You're decision. So, tell me Sussianna would you be willing to try it with me?"

   I'm in control? Whoa, that's a first for Chris who is letting someone other than himself take control. I'm speechless. I have been open-minded to this and over the time period where I was alone to think; there's a huge part of me that wants to enter his world. Then there's the subconscious part that keeps telling me that I'm crazy for doing this and I should be running. My conscious tells me that he'll lead me back into the shadows and not help me to escape the darkness. The darkness swells, placing the desire I had into dread, and every part of my muscle tenses with unease; bringing in the shadows of my dreams- of my parent's death.

  Chris blinks with uncertainty as I try to control my greatest fear. Get a grip, Sussianna.

  "Are you okay?" He asks.

  "Yeah, I'm fine," I smile slightly.

 "Do you want to try it?" Or do you need time?" He asks politely.

  "Well, what's the surprise? Are you going to make love to me?" I ask him.

   After a moment or two, I can tell he's thinking things through by his lips forming a straight line. Finally, he shakes his head and says, "That's not what I was thinking."