18. Double Trouble...

Comincia dall'inizio

Simon: "Jeez. All this for a bare-knuckle boxing game? Bloody hell. Apatite, Kirishima, everyone. Come, we have a mission to do!"

Everyone follows him and Simon hacks and stops an autonomous cab and they get inside it. Simon takes the wheel and he punches the gas towards the location which has been marked.

(Eddie Green is an operator of mine in Watch Dogs Legion|I'm including him in!)

Meanwhile...

Not far from the City Of London Borough, in Southwark, Anon is roaming the streets on his own while Erin and the others are back in the Westminster hideout. There, he heard rumors about Clan Kelley's activity. He grabs out his new pistol, a desert eagle. He puts on his knight helmet and he carefully walks down an alleyway where the location of the members was.

Anon: "This is it."

He walks down and looks around to see dead Clan Kelley members instead of dead civilians. Anon backs up in confusion.

Anon: "Whoa...what the hell? Who the hell did this?"

Then he hears a woman's voice, which sounds seductive and slightly sexual.

???: "I did~"

*WHACK*

Anon: "AGH!"

Anon gets hit in the back of the head by a mysterious figure with a baseball bat. Anon groans and looks at their shadow before passing out. The figure then drags him into a garage and shuts and locks the doors. She then takes off Anon's jacket and chains him to the wall.

Timeskip...

Anon wakes up and looks around and he tries moving his arms. He looks to see that he's chained to a wall.

Anon: "Huh? Wh-what the hell? What is this?!"

???: "Oh, it's just a little bondage~ Nothing serious."

He looks in front of him and sees 2 gems. They are holding each other by the waist and they let go and strut on over to Anon.

 They are holding each other by the waist and they let go and strut on over to Anon