"It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again." Sam said.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked Scott.

"Something about some . . . psycho-assassins?" Scott said. 

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve said. 

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" Scott said.

"We should get moving." Bucky announced. 

"We got a chopper lined up." Clint said. Just then, we heard an announcement being announced in German. 

"They're evacuating the airport." Bucky said.

"Yeah, and apparently, it's an emergency." I said.

"Stark." Sam said.

"Excuse me?" I asked him. 

"Not you, the husband." Sam said.

"Stark?" Scott asked.

"Suit up." Steve said. I grabbed Wanda's wrist and dragged her to the nearest restroom. Me and Wanda began changing our clothes. 

"Y/N. Tony is about to see you with Steve." Wanda said. I went out of the cubicle and tied my hair into a tight ponytail. 

"I know. I don't know if it's about to make or break our relationship." I said as I leaned on the sink. "I can't raise Talia without a complete family." I said.

"Promise me one thing." Wanda said. I looked at her.

"Don't go to jail." Wanda said. 

"I'll try." I got my earpiece on my ear and gave Wanda another one. We both went out of the rest room and we saw the team. 

"Do you guys have your earpiece?" I asked them.

"Yup." They all said. I got my phone and connected our earpiece together. I put my phone safely on back on my pocket and we all looked at Steve. 

"Cap?" I asked. 

"Stark will be out there, waiting for me. I'll be the one to face him. Sam and Bucky, stay inside. Wanda, Clint, Y/N and--"

"I'll come with you." I said to Steve.

"No, Y/N. We know--"

"Tony is an idiot, I know. But, he won't hurt me." I said. 

"Okay. Scott, ride on Clint's arrow, you might be in need." Steve said. 

"Sure, Cap." Scott said. 

"Let's move out." Steve said. Me and Steve began running outside. When we reached outside, I stopped and felt my heart began to pace.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Steve asked. 

"Yeah, let's go." I said.  Just then, we saw a chopper. We were about to go when we saw some weapon struck the chopper and it made some electric sound. Me and Steve stopped running and we looked up and saw Tony in his Iron Man suit. Rhodey followed behind him and landed in front of us. 

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony said as the helmet was removed and saw his face. He got bruised on his cheek bone and I start to worry. Me and Steve looked at each other and I nodded at him.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey responded.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve said. Just then, I saw the Black Panther leaps on the truck and landed on Steve's far side.

"Captains." The king acknowledges me and Steve.

"Your highness." Me and Steve said. 

"Y/N? Why?" Tony asked me. 

"Tony, it's not your fault. It's my choice." I said.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help your husband out?" Tony asked.

"Ross? Uncle Ross?! Tony, you believed him more than your wife! You know how I despised him!" I said angrily. 

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve said.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony said.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him." I said.

"I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't." Steve continued. 

"Steve, Y/N..." We heard Natasha. I looked at behind and saw her appear. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" 

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony shouted. Just then, I saw some red guy flew past above me and Steve and he shot me and Steve on the hands with I don't know. Steve's shield went to the man, wearing a red onesie. He looked at us and---I recognized that boy! OH MY GOSH!

"Nice job, kid." Tony said. I gasped when that boy began to stand. 

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you." The Spider-Man said.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony said. Oh you've got to be kidding me! Is he trying to mentor the kid!?

"Okay. Cap . . . Captains. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..." Tony said.

"Hey, everyone." Spider-Man said.

"...Good job." Tony said.

"For gosh sake, Tony! You hired a kid on this!? You know how dangerous this is!" I said angrily.

"Well, I wouldn't have been, but we're understaff and--" 

"And just hiring a kid would be an easy way? You're crazy, Tony!" I said.

"You've been busy." Steve said

"Hey! And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Tony said to me and Steve.

"You did that when you signed." Steve said. 

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys . . . with no compunction about being impolite." I looked at Steve and he looked at the side. "Come on." Tony said softly.