Mei Anderson

Hello there my little rodents! Firstly I would like to thank FatherSweetArt for letting me review their character! Secondly, thank you, reader, for clicking on my book, I really hope you appreciate it and keep on reading my chapters to come! <3

-----

Fandom: Undertale (Like I said before it's been quite some time since I came back to Undertale so I may still get a few things wrong idk)

I'm also not very well versed in the Undertale universe, so apologies if I criticize something important. However, I will try to do as much research as I can on everything I don't understand.

Name: Mei Anderson

Nickname: Little Fisher(Monsters call her that), Marshmallow girl (Her family gave her that nickname)

I don't see anything wrong here.

Age: 9 years old (I felt like she should be a little bit older, so I made her a 3rd grader because if I can recall that was one of the worst years for me as a new student at my school, and I feel like those kids will be immature and hurt others for who they are, but this is just a personal preference for the little shits that are at my school are toxic assholes)

I'm sorry you had to go through that, and I hope that those children have become better as they've grown older.

Gender: female

Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian ( French + Japanese)

Everything here is fine.

Appearance: braided dark brown hair, black eyes, fair skin, slightly round body type, dark green boots, sea green raincoat, Navy blue shorts, wears a cute frog backpack

Soul Trait/Color: Green, Kindness

Everything here is fine. Her outfit also sounds like something a nine-year-old would wear so good job.

Personality: Mei can be a little bit immature at times, she is very caring and kind towards everyone even though she doesn't want to be that way to people who hurt her, however, she can be very sensitive, faint-hearted, and insecure. Faint-hearted because anything scary looking like that ugly ass omega Flowey can make her faint or start crying like a baby. Sensitive and Insecure is because on the surface kids at her toxic school used to make fun of her for her body. She can be very goofy and clumsy at times as well. And just like most kids, she is stubborn yet gullible.

I like her personality, I think she sounds like a pretty normal nine-year-old, but also like how she isn't perfect, because even kids go through problems.

Attack: 15

Defense: 34

From what I gather, this seems fine to me, just shows that she is more defense-oriented than attack-oriented.

Lv:1? (Ngl, I forgot what Lv was when I first wrote this, so she hasn't killed anything yet)

Apparently, this means Level of Violence, so the more you kill things the more this goes up. So she checks out.