Umi Ayumi

Hello there my little rodents! Firstly I would like to thank AngelFaceIsLoved for letting me review their character! Secondly, thank you, reader, for clicking on my book, I really hope you appreciate it and keep on reading my chapters to come! <3

-----

Fandom: Danganronpa

I absolutely love Danganronpa, so I am very excited to read about this character and all that can happen with them.

Name: Umi Ayumi

Nickname(s): Kaigan ((For Umi's Love for the sea))

Nothing wrong here

Ultimate: Marine Biologist

I really like this Ultimate, I have never seen this one on an OC.

Age: 16

Species: Human

Sex: CIS Female

Everything here is fine. (SMALL SPOILERS) I read that they believe themselves to be 17-18 in the first one, but in real life, Japanese students are 16 when they go into the same grade level as the Danganronpa cast, so I think it's fine that she is 16.

Ethnicity: Japanese-Mexican

Nationality: Japanese

Love this! Reminds me very much of my first and still favorite OC.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Relationship Status: Not involved in a romantic relationship

Crush: No Crush

Everything here is fine by me.

Personality: Umi is a very ambitious person. She is very respectful, although judgmental at times. Umi is usually affectionate and friendly unless she has a judgment of a specific person for a valid reason. Umi is straightforward and not afraid to speak her mind.

I think you should go more into her personality. For example, why is she ambitious? And what does she consider a "valid reason" to be judgemental towards someone?  And how far does she take this judgment? Is it to the point where some may consider her somewhat of a bully? How does she balance this friendly affectionate side with her judgemental side? 

Hobbies: Umi enjoys watching TV, she also plays tennis. Umi also enjoys video production, mostly filming her discoveries. She collects rocks in her free time. 

I think you should explain why she likes these hobbies because right now these look pretty random, except for the video production hobby, which I actually like a lot.

Habits: She laughs a lot, even though she sometimes forces it. Umi also has a habit of chewing gum to deplete stress. She fidgets with her fingers a lot when uncomfortable. Umi is known to emotionally shop. 

Since she forces her to laugh sometimes, would it really be past her to sometimes fake her friendly personality, similarly to Celestia? I know further down you say she considers Celestia to be an enemy, but it would be interesting to see them be like 2 different sides to the same coin.