Uchikoshi Usagi

Hello there my little rodents! Firstly I would like to thank SnowyOwlWrites for letting me review their character! Secondly, thank you, reader, for clicking on my book, I really hope you appreciate it and keep on reading my chapters to come! <3

-----

Fandom: Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia

Name: Uchikoshi Usagi

Nickname: N/A

Age: 27

Sex: Female

Everything here is alright by me.

Orientation: Panromantic Asexual

For anyone who does not know what this means, it is a person who seeks relationships in the form of companionship and affection but is not sexually attracted to their partners.

Relationship Status: Dating

Crush: N/A

Species: Quirked Human

Everything here is nice.

Personality: (Woo boy..) Usagi is a very...confusing person. When she's around the other villans, She is extremely socially awkward and has a tendency to repeat herself, But is extremely sweet and caring, Really enjoying comforting people, She's basically the on team therapist, Being very patient and letting people rant to her. But when confronted with heroes, She loses the whole comforting, sweet part of her, Seeming slightly unstable as she'd probably be willing to kill if needed, Although she usually isn't killing, More so running around trying to patch up fallen villains as quickly as possible.

Her personality is fine.

Hobbies: Usagi has a hobby of baking, Although her creations are usually awful tasting, she tries and it's a de-stressor.

I really like how you made her not good at her hobby, I don't see that with a lot of OC's.

Habits: Usagi has a habit of biting her nails if she's stressed, and she also has a nasty habit of twiddling her thumbs.

Nothing wrong here.

Likes: Usagi likes organized and clean rooms, She also likes it when her villain friends smile.

Dislikes: Usagi dislikes it when people cry. She especially dislikes messes.

I think you should add a few more likes and dislikes.

Powers: Usagi has the ability Quirk!

Quirk Name: Mental Files