Chen Xue

Hello there my little rodents! Firstly I would like to thank joyjia1202 for letting me review their character! Secondly, thank you, reader, for clicking on my book, I really hope you appreciate it and keep on reading my chapters to come! <3

-----

Original name: Yang Guang

I've changed his name to Chen Xue

Name: Chen Xue (this is version 2.0 with major upgrades)

I couldn't decide whether to continue with a comedy theme or make him serious, so I decided to make him serious.

Fandom: Original

(This is a world in Ancient China with all the same imperial systems, but the people have magic. There are ghosts and demons that need to be defeated and a type of magic called "cultivation" that comes from a golden core. This golden core basically pumps spiritual energy into a person, and people can use this spiritual energy basically as anything. It's like electricity but cooler (they can move stuff, fly on swords, light lamps, blow stuff up, and the list can go on))

I like this premise a lot. I think it is a cool setting with a cool idea. Just be careful not to go into cliche territory.

Nicknames: Er Lang (this is his "identity" after the rebellion. Before the rebellion, only people close to him call him this. Means second brother)

Scum emperor (during and after the rebellion, he was pretty much the biggest piece of scum ever in other people's eyes)

I really like his nickname; is it based on the Chinese god Erlang Shang?

Gender: male

Age: 29 in the present storyline

Sexuality: bisexual/aromantic Ever since he was little, he didn't really feel romantic love, and although after his time as emperor, he is no longer a virgin, emotionally, he is still the virginest of virgins(most of the time, until he meets MWF)

I don't see much wrong with this, so he is romantic until he meets MFW? If that is the case how does he feel about his bisexuality? Does he keep it a secret? Is it a scandal? If so, how do his family and peers feel about it? How do the people feel about this?

Occupation: Not really anything, just a random farmer, at least in the present timeline

I think you should put that he is a former employer here as well.

Stats:

Strength (without spiritual energy): 2.5/5

Speed (without spiritual energy): ⅗

Intelligence(honestly depends): average is about ⅘- 4.5/5 if he can think clearly

I like his stats. He seems very balanced, especially for an Emporer character.

Weapons: WuMing sword (kind of really more like a toy sword, pretty much useless without spiritual energy in it, which is why Chen Xue abandons it after he gets poisoned)

Zai Meng necklace (a necklace that becomes magical after being soaked in spiritual energy from Chen Xue's older brother and mother. It is Chen Xue's only source of spiritual energy, and is probably the only reason he isn't dead)