Zuna

Thank you @pineappleJuice_Cos for sending me this beautiful character. I would really appreciate it if you guys could give them a follow, read/vote on their stories and show support. Thank you little rodents <3

-----

Fandom: Voltron (legendary defender) (quick psa I'm only on season 3)

That's totally fine, I've never watched the show, but my friends have.

Name: Zuna (from what I've seen none of the galra have last names)

Nickname: Zu

I like this name/nickname. They're cute.

Age: Galra live hundreds of years like Prince Lotor lived 10,000 and still looks quite young so I'm not quite sure (2000+)

If you can, try and get an age locked down. She can be thousands of years younger than Prince Lotor, that's totally alright.

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: None of the male Galra she knows she is interested in but at one point had a crush on her best friend who was female before she turned into a b*itch.

So is she Bisexual? Is she only into females?

Relationship Status: Single pringle

Same

Crush: Pidge?

Are you asking if that's alright? Because I think it is. 

Species: Galra

Personality: What is your character's personality like? Please put as much detail as you can, so that we can form a connection with your character.

I think you forgot to write her personality.

Hobbies: She enjoys learning about other planets in her solar system and takes time to talk to all the prisoners to find out what life is like outside her home.

I like her hobby. I think it's cool how she talks to the prisoners in order to get information about the other planets.

Habits: She unintentionally insults people by saying what she is thinking.

Ah, much like Sofia Petrillo from The Golden Girls.

Likes: Planets, learning new things

Dislikes: How Lotor/Garkon rule over the planets and cause misery to others.

These are good, but try and add more likes and dislikes, it helps when fleshing out the character.

Powers: No powers but she has an axe bayard.

I like how she has no powers.

Strengths: Fighting, and she is quite intelligent mainly because she is over 2000 years old.

Weaknesses: Her heritage, she hates it when people are scared of her because she is Galra and they think that she is bad.

I like her strengths and weaknesses, but a couple of things. Does her age make her intelligent or did you mean wise? Also, you can put her weaknesses under dislikes if you really wanted to.

Friends: The Paladins, Coran, Space Mice, The Blade of Malmora, Allura (working on it)

Enemies: Zarkon/Lotor, bad people

This seems alright. And omg, I looked up the Space Mice and they are so cute.

Fears: Zarkon/Lotor

This makes sense with the character.

Aspirations: To set every planet free and shoe others that not all Galra are bad.

I think this is a cute aspiration for her. It works nicely because she is very interested in the planets.

Looks: Look at picture

She looks good, nice job.

Height: 5 foot something

Weight: ?

Try and think of an exact height and weight, that are proportional to each other.

Distinguishing Features: Features of a Galra.

This is fine.

Clothing: A paladin uniform but purple.

It looks cool in the picture.

Accessories: She has an axe bayard

Clearly, and she looks badass with it.

Physical Illnesses: N/A

Mental Illnesses: N/A

Yup, she doesn't need either.

Family: Both her parents were simple Galra soldiers and she had a pretty normal upbringing but was always taught to rule/respect Lord Zarkon who she despised and often got scolded for fraternizing with prisoners. When telling her parents about freeing prisoners they made her think she was crazy and refused to let her near them so she had to sneak out.

Interesting. Her backstory is mixed in a little but that's fine. Did she free any prisoners? Hopefully, you end the suspense in the Backstory.

Backstory: So I said a little before this on parents but after that she found out about the Blade of Malmora (a group of Galra working against Lotor/Zarkon) and she soon escaped from the main Galra planet and went to live at there main base after setting some of the prisoners free. She came with the leader Kolivan as his right hand man/woman when he met the Paladins. She soon befriended the paladins and soon become part of them after Keith was unable to pilot the red lion and she took over for him.

I like her backstory, but I think you can add more to it. Like, did she have to climb the ranks of the Blade of Malmora to become Kolivan's right hand person? How did he feel when she left that group and joined the Paladins? How do the prisoners feel that she freed them, does she ever meet them again?

Extra: Lemme make this clear she is an independent woman and that girl need no man!

Pop off.

Inspiration: My drawing pad and markers.

-----

Well that Zuna. Thank you @pineappleJuice_Cos for sending me her, she is a very lovely Oc. Just a couple of tweeks and a personality and she'll be good. Also, good job on the art work. It always helps to see the character. That's that Space Cats <3