Johanna Norville

Creator: ralsalsa

Fandom: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure tells the story of the Joestar family, a family whose various members discover they are destined to take down supernatural foes using unique powers that they possess. The manga is split up into 8 unique parts, each following the story of one member of the Joestar family, who inevitably has a name that can be abbreviated to the titular "JoJo". The first six parts of the series take place within a single continuity, while parts 7 and 8 take place in an alternate continuity. The Jojo of Part 5 is Giorno Giovanna and it takes place in 2001, Italy. His goal is to get rid of the drug trafficking around Italy but in order to do that, he'll become a gangster and try to overthrow the Don who is behind selling these drugs. Giorno ultimately joins Bruno Bucciarati's squad within Passione, a Stand-using mafia, who leads Giorno, Leone Abbacchio, Guido Mista, Narancia Ghirga, and Pannacotta Fugo on a mission to Capri to retrieve Bruno's former superior's riches. In addition to being attacked by rival mafioso along the way, they are then tasked by Passione's boss to escort his daughter Trish Una throughout Italy and protect her from others in the gang who wish to use her to find out his identity.

Thank you so much for this summary of the show, I personally have never read the manga or watched the show, so this helps a lot. My brother does liek this show though, so I might have to take a look at it at some point.

Name: Johanna Norville

Nickname: Hana or Fiore (both means flower in different language)

I really like the name, and I like her nicknames, I would just include the languages that her nicknames are in because that can show a lot about a character.

Age: 15 (same age as Giorno) 

I like the age, but I just looked up Giorno for an age reference and I was surprised because in my opinion he does not look 15?? I still like it though.

Sex: Female

Sexuality: unsure, probably bisexual

Nothing wrong with this, 15 is a time where people are figuring themselves out so this makes sense.

Relationship: Giorno - Childhood friend (kinda), Bruno - Leader of the group and father figure, Fugo, Mista, Narancia, Abbacchio, Trish - Friends and teammates 

Nice all around the board.

Crush: Guido Mista (both of them are kinda dorky and a bit pervy heh)

I think this is fine, and I like how you gave a reason as to why he is her crush.

Species: Human

Personality: It's complicated to describe what she is like. She is basically unpredictable, she may act bubbly but she might not be actually happy, she's impulsive and reckless, tomboyish as well. But she is mostly seen relaxed and quiet because of her blank expression behind her glasses. She rarely gets angry, and if she does, she is very violent. She doesn't care much if she does is evil or not as long as it didn't affect her or the community too much.

I like these personality traits, but I think you should get rid of bubbly because that contradicts her more stoic personality, which I think is good all by itself.