Avril Delacroix

So for this chapter and the next chapter, both Oc's will be from @Bokukkokhmer so please go check out their profile. Thank you so much for giving me not only one Oc, but TWO whole characters. It really makes me happy that you chose me, and it's thanks to people like you that really make remember why I did this in the first place. Thank you, little Rodent <3

-----

Fandom: Original. It's a story about how certain families, known as Guardians, are assigned to protect their town or city from supernatural threats, ranging from the standard angry spirit to flesh eating ogres. The Delacroix family of Blackmore just so happen to do this while delivering babies.

I like this idea, personally I like watching supernatural shows and movies like this (if done right) and I think it could make for some really good storytelling and character developement. Just be careful if you write a story like this because it can either be really unique or it can be really unoriginal, but I think this would be in the first option.

Name: Avril Delacroix

I like her name, her last name sounds like a fancy sparkling water brand, which isn't bad at all.

Name meaning: Avril is the French form of "April" which is a feminine name. Delacroix is also of French origin and means "of the cross". Her middle name is revealed to be Dominique which is a unisex French name meaning "of the Lord".

I like the meaning behind her name and I think it could really play into the story by maybe making her come from a religous family, and they reason they fight is for religous reasons. Just an idea lol, because names can tell you a lot about a person.

Nickname: Sister Delacroix (her patients call her this to distinguish her from her brothers who are also nurses, it's also because she had an older uniform that made her look like a nun), Mon Chou (her brothers call her this, it means "My Cabbage" in French)

I like her nicknames, and I think the nickname she has from her brothers is cute, but maybe you could give a a reason as to why they call her that, like is there a cute story with a cabbage, but it's totally fine if there isn't.

Age: 26

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Ok this is all fine, nice supernatural fighting age.

Relationship Status: She starts out single before getting married.

Aw, that's cute, I like how you put that she does eventually get married and I feel like not a lot of people do that.

Crush: Samuel Kohler. He also has a crush on her, making their interactions comically awkward.

This is the Oc for the next chapter, so don't worry you guys will learn about him as well.

Species: Human

Nice, it's good that she isn't a supernatural species because it gives her more weaknesses which makes a character compelling.

Personality: Avril is considered the most rational Delacroix siblings, she's highly witty and entertaining with a incredible amount of determination. But she's what her brothers call "chaotically creative" using complex and unorthodox methods to fix a problem, and decorating her property in bold, eccentric ways. She also tends to be aloof and stubborn, although those traits appeared more often in her youth.Avril greatly enjoys eating various desserts and sugary food, but doesn't seem to gain more weight due to her biking and walking from place to place. However, she acts quite enraged and sensitive whenever anyone calls her fat. She also tends to act this way if you take her desserts, specifically her Portuguese-style egg tarts as newcomers quickly learn.