“Oh! Going right for the gold eh?” he asks, his heartbeat speeding.

“Mhmm,” I reply, focusing on my next move and trying to ignore Dean’s mark burning me.

“Ease up on the nails would you?” he gripes and I watch him wince.

I fully extend my claws at this point, ready to do what I came here to. “Get your attack dog Lydia to back off,” I dig my claws into his sensitive manhood and allow my wolf to take over, flashing my now glowing eyes at him, “or you’ll have to deal with mine.”

He lets out a scream that can only be compared to a six year old girl. “Get away from me!” he squeals.

I let him go and apply GermX to my hands as I watch him scramble around in the dark with a grin on my face. He’s tripping over everything and hitting medical carts and IV leads until he finds the door, screaming the entire time. He flings it open and runs straight out, still as naked as the day he was born.

I can’t hold it in anymore and burst into a fit of laughter. My eyes are watering and I can’t breathe but I never thought he would leave without even grabbing his clothes.

Stepping out into the hall quietly, I slip into Mr. Stromberg’s room across the hall.

“Time for my sponge bath already?” he asks with a perverted smile.

I nod, not even minding his dirty old mind for today.

*

“You did what?” Dean asks, his voice is calm but I can hear his heartbeat, it’s not the pattern it normally beats on.

I bring his glass of water from the kitchen but when he refuses to grab it I just hold it in my hand. “I know you heard me Dean your hearing is even better than mine. It’s not that big of a deal. I told you I would deal with it and I did.”

“By grabbing another man’s dịck!” he exclaims, jumping up in that way that makes me nervous. It always means he’s going to freak out and hit something or go and find some other way to take out his aggression. I can only assume Reed’s house would be his first stop.

“Calm down Karter,” I say softly, putting down the water on my coffee table. I cross the space between us and place both hands on the sides of his face, forcing him to look into my eyes. “It was just a means to an end. Don’t let this become a thing.”

My words seem to be working and the wrinkle in his forehead begins to fade until suddenly it’s back. He grabs my hands and pulls them away from his face with a disgusted expression.

“Did you really just touch me with your dịck hands?” he asks, his face turning up even more as he asks.

I want to laugh but I hold it back. “I washed my hands immediately after Dean.”

He shakes his head and paces the floor. “It doesn’t matter you still touched it! You touched him! I should go over to his house right now and rip the fủcking vienna sausage off!”

I can’t hold it this time, I laugh. Reed’s nowhere near as big as Karter but he’s far from a vienna, of course I won’t be telling him that.

“You think this is funny?” he asks, anger filling his already flushed face, “You not only touched another man but you showed him your wolf! You could’ve put every wolf in the city in danger. If the wrong people get word of this-” He stops and just shakes his head.

“I’m sorry Dean. I didn’t think-,” I start but he interrupts me loudly.

“Exactly! You didn’t! It’s not all about you and your fủcking school girl crush on that stupid puny human!” he yells then mumbles, “I knew you couldn’t control yourself.”